Username
Password
Green Day News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 34.
01:55 PM on 08/23/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Fell For You is solid. Reminds me of the verses of "Died a Jew" by Say Anything. Nightlife is easily the worst thing I have ever heard come out of Green Day.
01:55 PM on 08/23/12
DooDooBird
User Info.
Oh god. I hate to be that guy.... but I don't like any of this. Seriously disappointed in everything I've heard so far.
01:57 PM on 08/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Nightlife is odd but I don't hate it but it goes somewhere. I do like Fell For You more than any other Uno track so far though.
01:59 PM on 08/23/12
SingleDoubt
Strangers on this road we are on...
User Info.
I love everything I've heard from Uno so far. This one sounds like a throwback to GD of old. I like it quite a bit
02:23 PM on 08/23/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
It sounds like they've just taken all the songs and progressions that didn't make American Idiot & 21st Century breakdown and put them into 3 cd's. They're catchy songs but they really aren't saying anything. Instrumentally it's simple, but still catchy. Lyrically it's all terrible. Did they just get trashed and write 3 cd's of lyrics in one night? The lyrical detail of the last 2 albums was very impressive. It provoked a lot of thought, and I really respected that. Based on what i've heard, i don't think i'll be getting these albums. It sounds like a way to make some extra money. If you can release 3 albums in 1 year, how good can the quality of the work be?
I don't agree with them doing this to make extra money. If anything. they will probably lose some. But yea, agree with everything else. This will be their first album I don't get.
03:01 PM on 08/23/12
t3hmilkman923
Subliminal mind fuck, America
User Info.
is anyone else dying of anticipation for Stay The Night?
03:12 PM on 08/23/12
bakerboy420
User Info.
I really like "Fell For You", super catchy melodies. It's pretty clear that people on this website are just complaining for the sake of complaining now.
lol ya ok dude... Fell for you sounds decent but everything else is just boring and lazy. Im really not one to complain on this website but c'mon dude this shit is just bland.
03:14 PM on 08/23/12
_veges_
User Info.
Didn't sound terrible to me, definitely not as bad as "Kill the DJ"
04:23 PM on 08/23/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
It sounds like they've just taken all the songs and progressions that didn't make American Idiot & 21st Century breakdown and put them into 3 cd's. They're catchy songs but they really aren't saying anything. Instrumentally it's simple, but still catchy. Lyrically it's all terrible. Did they just get trashed and write 3 cd's of lyrics in one night? The lyrical detail of the last 2 albums was very impressive. It provoked a lot of thought, and I really respected that. Based on what i've heard, i don't think i'll be getting these albums. It sounds like a way to make some extra money. If you can release 3 albums in 1 year, how good can the quality of the work be?
They had been bagged for the past decade for taking too long with records and over-thinking them...
04:26 PM on 08/23/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Didn't sound terrible to me, definitely not as bad as "Kill the DJ"
I love Green Day but, try as I might, I cannot listen to Kill the DJ in full. Let Yourself Go is by far my favourite track so far, it has so much more energy than the others.
05:10 PM on 08/23/12
greekpoppunk
User Info.
05:30 PM on 08/23/12
tdlyon
User Info.

This one fucking jams, though I think it's actually on Dos.
07:36 PM on 08/23/12
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
This pretty much.

But I thought even the lyrics on 21st Century Breakdown were terrible. And I find it hilarious that the last thing that was said before the video cut out was "i still don't know why you guys made 3 albums". lol.
09:52 PM on 08/23/12
zacharydudeman
Zach Dresch
User Info.
I really like the songs I've heard so far (save for Kill The DJ, can't really get into it) and I don't know about Nightlife yet, but I dig Fell For You quite a bit. I've been a Green Day supporter since I was a little kid and I hate how little support they have here. Bands change, and if you're one of the biggest bands in the world, you're not gonna stay the same punk kids forever. People need to lighten up. There are some bands on this site that I don't get why people worship them so much, but Green Day shouldn't be a punching bag for Absolutepunk. It just bugs me...end of rant.
10:12 PM on 08/23/12
oneATEtwo
User Info.

This is exactly what i wanted from these albums.. hopefully thers plenty more of this
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums