Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:02 PM on 08/23/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Really?? Its 5 dollars for 11 tracks digital, 10 dollars for physical cd all on their site. Ridiculous people everywhere
Assuming by record, they meant "vinyl record". As opposed to "this album is ridiculously expensive".

yadig?
06:09 AM on 08/24/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
oh gotcha mybadz, is 25 that expensive for vinyl though? dont think so.....seems to be around average for new releases
Well, depends on your financial situation in the way you look at it. To me, I feel new records should drop around $18.. If I had a job worth wasting money with $25 wouldn't be too bad. It's completely self-released so they have to make their back-end somehow. All in all, it's not REALLY that overpriced, but I'm sure it could be cheaper as far as the single LP is concerned.. far less plastic than the doubleLP really, where 2xLP is only a couple bucks more from ShopRadioCast.

Fans will pay for it if they can afford it, I'm sure. We've just got to hit the bar for one less drink, or take advantage of one less Dominos Wednesday special and the money is made up... haha
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests