Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 12 posts
10:48 AM on 08/24/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
This song is awesome. Sounds like it would fit right in on nothing personal and possibly so wrong it's right. Doesn't matter what it is people are going to dislike ATL on this site it seems.. Haters gon hate! I agree with that earlier comment about the generic and yellowcard comment, very true. Based on this my opinion is reassured that "Don't Panic" is going to be a great album!
07:54 PM on 08/24/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Can't believe you complimented an ATL song. Are you okay?

This. Haha
09:40 PM on 08/24/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Id ask about other favorite tracks but I know you cant give names so Ill ask how the album compares to their past albums. Im sure you like it more than Dirty Work. Any others?

Idk if you saw it or not but there is a rumored list of song names going around out there and aside from like 2 of them, that could be fake yet i wouldn't put it past ATL for them to be real lol, they seem legit. Its on pupfresh.com, tho its only ten names and Alex said there is 12 songs on the album.
12:33 AM on 08/25/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Nice thanks. Yea there were a lot of wrong ones for Dirty Work I remember but could be true. We know RATB, FB, Somewhere In Neverland, and So Long Soldier are true at least. Also that website says it has the single art for "For Baltimore", but I havent really officially heard the song is a single yet. An announcement should be released about everything soon though. Hoping it's not the first single.
Yeah that is very true..but yeah its for sure those ones and then i swear i have heard the name "Outliers" thrown out there somewhere before. Ah yeah i just saw that single art too..looks pretty legitimate to me but i also don't think its the first single, just another sort of "pump up track" for the album like TRATB because i don't think i have once heard anything along the lines of "the first official single off of Don't Panic" or anything like that ya know?
Agreed tho imo we should be getting an announcement clearing up a lot of this soon i would think..saying as how the release date is only just over 6 weeks out..
09:08 AM on 08/25/12
JDubs66
User Info.
I think it's actually I - vi - iii - V, but what ever it is, it's beautiful. And I think this is the actual first single, there are some people on tumblr that said they we're extras in the music video for it.
There is a music video for this yes. It was filmed in Baltimore a couple weeks ago. Those people saying that are probably telling the truth that they were in it lol but i have not heard one "this is the official first single off don't panic" so imo i don't think it is...just another "pump up track" like TRATB maybe?
12:05 AM on 08/26/12
JDubs66
User Info.
So Alex and Jack said in an interview over at the Leeds festival yesterday that ALL the info on the new album will be out THIS weekend. Should have alot of questions answered then!
11:12 AM on 08/26/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Wait, so would that mean today? haha
Yeah I would think today sunday we would be getting all that info..unless what he said was misunderstood badly lol
01:19 PM on 08/26/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Well I was confused cuz I saw the video today, but Leeds was friday when the interview was taken, so it makes more sense now. It definitely should be today. Im pumped for this. Hopefully that rumored track list was only half true because I really am not feeling "The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver", "Backseat Serenade", and "So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze". Other ones I like a lot though.
Yeah "The Irony of Choking On A Lifesaver" and "So Long, and Thanks For All The Booze" where they two that i was really questioning..but then again its ATL so i wouldn't put it past those guys to think up funny unique song names.. lol but the title "so long and thanks for all the booze"..i could see that song being something about the departure from Interscope? And like you said in another post, i've been saying it too..theres some missing bc the album has 12 tracks.
07:02 AM on 08/28/12
JDubs66
User Info.
All Time Low is so over produced and commercialized these days... They honestly haven't been good since So Wrong, It's Right. Maybe it's just because I grew up listening to them as a local band.
It's funny that they've written a song for Baltimore, seeing as no one in Baltimore likes them anymore. Maybe if they went back to their pop-punk roots instead of their new-found scene pop bullshit and worried more about their integrity as musicians than their fame, they would be capable of writing a good album.
Sorry, not sorry.
Good thing you say they're incapable of writing a good ALBUM after TWO songs from said album have been released.. lolz
07:03 AM on 08/28/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Well, guess we didn't get the album info "this weekend". I was thinking the iTunes pre-order might launch today (it's Tuesday in Eastern Time) but it's not there.
Just saw Hopeless tweeted "have Massive News to Announce later today" maybe thats the info? lol who knows..today isn't exactly "this weekend" like they said
07:09 AM on 08/28/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Which I think is awesome. I forgot what interview, but they said they decided to stick with the tradition of 12 songs since every album they've made has had 12. And yea that makes a lot of sense with "So Long...", didnt realize that.

Yea Im sure you and me are gonna talk about this album until October 9th, but I have to say Im pretty nervous. I know Im going to dig it and For Baltimore got me way more excited even though i didnt think it was amazing, but like myself and many others have been saying All Time Low really needs an "Ocean Avenue"/ "Sugar, We're Going Down"/"The Anthem" type song to really launch them. Dear Maria and Weightless were definitely big, but I wish they had that one song that breached into mainstream. And I feel like if they did make create that type of song, they would have released it already, ya know?

Especially if "For Baltimore" really is the first single, then I dont think were going to get that type of song. But on the other hand Jason said its his least favorite on the album. So I guess well just have to wait to see.
Yeah dude it very well could be a song title from them just because of that..or it could be a load of crap too lol

And for sure we probably will be lol i feel the same way, i know i will like it, i just really hope it is as great as alot of people are hoping and shuts up all the haters for once. I think the same thing, they need a big song like that, I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that this Patrick Stump co written track could be the ticket they've been looking for, since like you said Jason said its in his opinion the best song they have ever done.
And yeah im thinking they probably just did For Baltimore first because they are from there and it was that important to them to have this be the first single? Im not really sure, but it does get me more excited for the album that Jason said that song his least favorite on the record, because its not even really bad.
10:27 PM on 08/31/12
JDubs66
User Info.
What the Fuck is wrong with you dude? I'm in no place to defend the band but how can someone talk so much shit on 1 post?

Personally I've enjoyed all their albums (Dirty Work, just a few tracks) and i still think Alex's got a really good voice, boy can sing high as fuck, and he's got a great register....
This.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version