Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
12:48 PM on 08/24/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I've come to understand that people here love hating on this band so my mind kinda deletes the idiotic comments.

Personally i loved this, the drums sound specially good and the chorus is killer. I still think Dirty Work is not as bad as people make it out to be, though i think "Guts" is awful...

With this and TR&TB i'm really pumped for the new album.
08:29 AM on 08/25/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Ok I'm tired of trying to defend it.

But "Just the Way I'm Not" fucking rules
Agreed. Dirty work is mediocre but has some awesome songs, JTWIN included.
11:39 AM on 08/30/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
god I hope not. Living in baltimore myself and listening to them since 2004 I've watched them grow to this and I hate this... You literally have to be a tween girl or a dude who wears skinny jeans to listen to this... this is so blah. maybe my musical taste have changed but I honestly can't stand this poppy disney stuff. honestly what happen to his voice? listen to the party scene and his voice was deeper now it sounds like a 13 year old kid. If im in a bar and this pops on I'm gona kill myself. This is not for Baltimore this is for Disney

What the Fuck is wrong with you dude? I'm in no place to defend the band but how can someone talk so much shit on 1 post?

Personally I've enjoyed all their albums (Dirty Work, just a few tracks) and i still think Alex's got a really good voice, boy can sing high as fuck, and he's got a great register....
09:17 PM on 08/31/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I'm sorry do you wear skinny jeans?
Nope, i've never used them actually. I just find it's quite stupid of you to make such a comment.
07:11 AM on 09/01/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
bro you need some tougher skin... sorry not everyone digs everything ATL puts out and is a diehard fanboy. I don't like their last 3 albums big whoop. And as far as the skinny jean comment its a pretty accurate observation obviously not everyone who digs them wears them its just a majority. Have you been to their concerts lately? Don't know why that would offend anyone... its a clothing item not a racist comment geez. This is what im talking about ATL fans soo sensitive
I perfectly know that many people hate them / don't enjoy their music. I'm just pointing out the shit you just said. I'm in no way a "Fanboy" or anything, the thing is you generalize a whole "audience" with a stupid characteristic like "Wears Skinny Jeans". It's clearly NOT an accurate observation since i've been to their shows. (And i seriously don't know what you want to imply with people wearing those, but i can imagine and it's even more stupid).

It's perfectly Ok if you hate their music or anything. This has nothing to do with fans being "Too sensitive", you just need to learn how to express your opinions without including fallacies and saying shit.
07:38 AM on 09/02/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
(And i seriously don't know what you want to imply with people wearing those, but i can imagine and it's even more stupid).
Ahh I see this is what's its about.... Your more offended that I said kids wear skinny jeans rather than ATL's new music sucks... Like I said its an article of clothing not a racist comment. Out of all my paragraphs bashing ATL's music the skinny jeans comment is what got under your skin? Cmon dude
Seriously, this as stupid as a discussion can get. You'll never get the point so whatever. Keep saying the shit you want to say and be happy. I'm finished here.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests