AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 238.
07:25 PM on 08/24/12
Luke_McCain
User Info.
why does EVERY every every single song I hear from ATL do they always seems to cut out the music RIGHT before the chorus!? i get it that it makes the chorus hit harder, but switch up the formula a little...
07:28 PM on 08/24/12
carlyminaz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds like Green Day and Sugarcult got together and threw Alex's voice on it. Overall, it's still not what I want from them.
07:28 PM on 08/24/12
_all_star_me_
User Info.
Two things...

1. Take me back to the nostalgia of when Weightless was released on this site...

2. According to what Jason has been saying, the song with Acceptance that's also co-written by Patrick Stump could do the trick.
I love the track with Jason. Probably my favorite on the record.
07:40 PM on 08/24/12
pbueddi
User Info.
Why are people comparing ATL and Yellowcard? Southern Air may not be groundbreaking, but it is a really awesome album. Not to mention that the work YC has done over the years is way better than anything ATL has done. They both may be going for pop-punk, but YC seems to do it right.
07:41 PM on 08/24/12
Greg
User Info.
I got bored 30 seconds in. Eh. I'll try again when the whole record is out.
07:47 PM on 08/24/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
why does EVERY every every single song I hear from ATL do they always seems to cut out the music RIGHT before the chorus!? i get it that it makes the chorus hit harder, but switch up the formula a little...
A lot of songs other than this band do it. Only One, Always Summer, Light Up The Sky, and I dont really feel like looking at every song to see, but a lot do it, and if not its basically the same thing just with snare hits leading into the chorus.

However, looking at their newer songs, youre right they do it a lot haha Doesnt bother me though. Plus older stuff doesnt have it as much. Only two songs on PUOSU, two and a half on SWIR, then 5 times on NP.
07:49 PM on 08/24/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
I love the track with Jason. Probably my favorite on the record.
Id ask about other favorite tracks but I know you cant give names so Ill ask how the album compares to their past albums. Im sure you like it more than Dirty Work. Any others?
08:37 PM on 08/24/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
Wow so true that it really kinda sounds like Green Day at the intro and bridge or whatever that was! Anyways, the song is alright. That thing they do at the end of the chorus sounds tight.
08:40 PM on 08/24/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Id ask about other favorite tracks but I know you cant give names so Ill ask how the album compares to their past albums. Im sure you like it more than Dirty Work. Any others?

Idk if you saw it or not but there is a rumored list of song names going around out there and aside from like 2 of them, that could be fake yet i wouldn't put it past ATL for them to be real lol, they seem legit. Its on pupfresh.com, tho its only ten names and Alex said there is 12 songs on the album.
08:55 PM on 08/24/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
2 for 2 so far. Looking forward to the rest of the album.
08:56 PM on 08/24/12
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
LOL like Southern Air is any more groundbreaking or better than this..
It is. It's much,much,much,much better.

But I wouldn't expect the guy with all time low in his name to agree with me. Enjoy your new ATL album.
09:11 PM on 08/24/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Idk if you saw it or not but there is a rumored list of song names going around out there and aside from like 2 of them, that could be fake yet i wouldn't put it past ATL for them to be real lol, they seem legit. Its on pupfresh.com, tho its only ten names and Alex said there is 12 songs on the album.
Nice thanks. Yea there were a lot of wrong ones for Dirty Work I remember but could be true. We know RATB, FB, Somewhere In Neverland, and So Long Soldier are true at least. Also that website says it has the single art for "For Baltimore", but I havent really officially heard the song is a single yet. An announcement should be released about everything soon though. Hoping it's not the first single.
09:13 PM on 08/24/12
Alex26
User Info.
I really do think that ... it's the only song on the album I skip when I listen to it now. The album plays better together as a whole though ... but yeah, this is definitely my least favorite.
This seriously has me pumped for the record!
09:57 PM on 08/24/12
narca9
killed the beast!
User Info.
Sounds like a Green Day track from 21st Century Breakdown. At least the beginning does.

EDIT: Looks like I'm not the only one who noticed

EDIT2: And yeah that bridge is total Green Day. I do like the track though.
10:04 PM on 08/24/12
ReedAreTheUnion
We Are The Union
User Info.
the intro sounds like green day, the rest of the song obviously not. but that was my first impression too i cant lie
This.
Good song.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT