Username
Password

Comments: Page 15
Displaying posts 210 - 225 of 236
12:06 PM on 08/27/12
suckitandsee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm going to give this a listen, despite that picture on AP...
10:04 PM on 08/27/12
FTank
I hate Golden Tate
User Info.
Well, guess we didn't get the album info "this weekend". I was thinking the iTunes pre-order might launch today (it's Tuesday in Eastern Time) but it's not there.
05:45 AM on 08/28/12
LoveLikeWeDidx
Kung Fu Panda
User Info.
All Time Low is so over produced and commercialized these days... They honestly haven't been good since So Wrong, It's Right. Maybe it's just because I grew up listening to them as a local band.
It's funny that they've written a song for Baltimore, seeing as no one in Baltimore likes them anymore. Maybe if they went back to their pop-punk roots instead of their new-found scene pop bullshit and worried more about their integrity as musicians than their fame, they would be capable of writing a good album.
Sorry, not sorry.
06:35 AM on 08/28/12
Kowther
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I actually feel All Time Low wrote 'For Baltimore' because it seemed like they ran out of things to write about.
07:02 AM on 08/28/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
All Time Low is so over produced and commercialized these days... They honestly haven't been good since So Wrong, It's Right. Maybe it's just because I grew up listening to them as a local band.
It's funny that they've written a song for Baltimore, seeing as no one in Baltimore likes them anymore. Maybe if they went back to their pop-punk roots instead of their new-found scene pop bullshit and worried more about their integrity as musicians than their fame, they would be capable of writing a good album.
Sorry, not sorry.
Good thing you say they're incapable of writing a good ALBUM after TWO songs from said album have been released.. lolz
07:03 AM on 08/28/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Well, guess we didn't get the album info "this weekend". I was thinking the iTunes pre-order might launch today (it's Tuesday in Eastern Time) but it's not there.
Just saw Hopeless tweeted "have Massive News to Announce later today" maybe thats the info? lol who knows..today isn't exactly "this weekend" like they said
07:09 AM on 08/28/12
JDubs66
User Info.
Which I think is awesome. I forgot what interview, but they said they decided to stick with the tradition of 12 songs since every album they've made has had 12. And yea that makes a lot of sense with "So Long...", didnt realize that.

Yea Im sure you and me are gonna talk about this album until October 9th, but I have to say Im pretty nervous. I know Im going to dig it and For Baltimore got me way more excited even though i didnt think it was amazing, but like myself and many others have been saying All Time Low really needs an "Ocean Avenue"/ "Sugar, We're Going Down"/"The Anthem" type song to really launch them. Dear Maria and Weightless were definitely big, but I wish they had that one song that breached into mainstream. And I feel like if they did make create that type of song, they would have released it already, ya know?

Especially if "For Baltimore" really is the first single, then I dont think were going to get that type of song. But on the other hand Jason said its his least favorite on the album. So I guess well just have to wait to see.
Yeah dude it very well could be a song title from them just because of that..or it could be a load of crap too lol

And for sure we probably will be lol i feel the same way, i know i will like it, i just really hope it is as great as alot of people are hoping and shuts up all the haters for once. I think the same thing, they need a big song like that, I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that this Patrick Stump co written track could be the ticket they've been looking for, since like you said Jason said its in his opinion the best song they have ever done.
And yeah im thinking they probably just did For Baltimore first because they are from there and it was that important to them to have this be the first single? Im not really sure, but it does get me more excited for the album that Jason said that song his least favorite on the record, because its not even really bad.
11:17 AM on 08/28/12
FTank
I hate Golden Tate
User Info.
Just saw Hopeless tweeted "have Massive News to Announce later today" maybe thats the info? lol who knows..today isn't exactly "this weekend" like they said

Well hey maybe that's it. Hopefully. On a side note, I like the first two songs they've released but I hope he doesn't sing with such a low tone for the whole album. It's just a different sound which doesn't grab me as much.
12:44 PM on 08/28/12
FTank
I hate Golden Tate
User Info.

Album info
http://www.alterthepress.com/2012/08/all-time-low-announce-new-album-dont_28.html
01:09 PM on 08/28/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
1. The Reckless And The Brave
2. Backseat Serenade (feat. Cassadee Pope)
3. If These Sheets Were States
4. Somewhere in Neverland
5. So Long Soldier (feat. Anthony Raneri of Bayside)
6. The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver
7. To Live and Let Go
8. Outlines (feat. Jason Vena of Acceptance)
9. Thanks to You
10. For Baltimore
11. Paint You Wings
12. So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze
01:14 PM on 08/28/12
herestoyoufla
User Info.
surprised that some of those titles were real, haha.
12:51 AM on 08/29/12
FTank
I hate Golden Tate
User Info.

Album info
http://www.alterthepress.com/2012/08/all-time-low-announce-new-album-dont_28.html
10:01 AM on 08/29/12
herestoyoufla
User Info.
Sorry, not sorry.
Except that they sell out the venue every time they go back to baltimore...and pretty much every other venue they play.
11:25 AM on 08/29/12
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
Senses Fail had a song called Irony of Dying On Your Birthday, maybe it could be a reference to that since Buddy talked shit on them?
I hope not.

I hate how the word irony has lost it's original meaning. It really bothers me for some reason.
04:53 AM on 08/30/12
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
This song sucks his voice is way to whiney now... why are they making this tweeny pop his voice sounded much more mature and punk alternative sounding in the party scene and put up or shut up.. he actually sounded like a dude back then.. now he sounds like hes singing on glee or the disney chanel... this 12 year girl music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos