Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 238.
09:41 AM on 08/24/12
AverageJoeHyam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I got a big Green Day vibe off the intro, and the vocal melody at first reminds me of something I've already heard but I can't think what.

Overall, it just felt a bit 'Meh' to me.
09:42 AM on 08/24/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I like how people say "For Baltimore" sounds like every other pop-punk song yet those same people jizzed their pants over Yellowcard's new album, which is the most generic pop-punk album I have ever heard. Okay I am exaggerating with the "ever" part but it's still very generic.
Haha, this is pretty true. I think this song is pretty decent...the chorus is extremely catchy. I'd say it's miles better than the YC single.
09:46 AM on 08/24/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
I like how people say "For Baltimore" sounds like every other pop-punk song yet those same people jizzed their pants over Yellowcard's new album, which is the most generic pop-punk album I have ever heard. Okay I am exaggerating with the "ever" part but it's still very generic.

the new YC album is good, but deff got over hyped. it came out the 14th...and I haven't listened to it in the past 7 days.
09:48 AM on 08/24/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
This isn't half bad, i actually really like this....
09:48 AM on 08/24/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
This song is awesome. Sounds like it would fit right in on nothing personal and possibly so wrong it's right. Doesn't matter what it is people are going to dislike ATL on this site it seems.. Haters gon hate! I agree with that earlier comment about the generic and yellowcard comment, very true. Based on this my opinion is reassured that "Don't Panic" is going to be a great album!
09:50 AM on 08/24/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Definitely a solid song
09:51 AM on 08/24/12
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
I like this, but prefer Reckless and the Brave. Both songs are good, though. Pretty excited for the new album.
09:54 AM on 08/24/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, so boring.
09:57 AM on 08/24/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
I got a big Green Day vibe off the intro, and the vocal melody at first reminds me of something I've already heard but I can't think what.

Overall, it just felt a bit 'Meh' to me.

i really got the green day vibe as well in the beginning and towards the end. right after the intro alex kinda sounds like the lead singer of bowling for soup
09:57 AM on 08/24/12
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.
Could do without some of the effects on his vocals, but not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
I definitely hear the Green Day comparisons.
10:01 AM on 08/24/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
"Oh my god I'M ACTUALLY CRYING THIS IS SO PERFECT OH GOD FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE BACK I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM ALL OF MY F E E L S."

Wow, it's pretty boring imho
10:01 AM on 08/24/12
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Way better than Reckless. Actually liked the chorus a lot. Good stuff. I knew you guys weren't completely dead in the water.
10:02 AM on 08/24/12
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Digging this one. Sounds like the record is going to be Nothing Personal-ish, which is good enough for me.
10:03 AM on 08/24/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
So generic. There is literally nothing to distinguish this from any other bland pop-rock song.
Yup, it's not a bad song, but damn is this genre getting stale. It just sounds like something we've heard a million times before.
10:04 AM on 08/24/12
Grohl
RATA
User Info.
Wish these guys would just call themselves pop-rock. It's alright pop-rock.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums