AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Myspace News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

James Shining Through Does Wyclef & Akon's "Sweetest...

Posted by - 01:14 PM on 01/01/08
Stream a cover by James Clelland (Shining Through) of Wyclef Jean and Akon's "Sweetest Girl" over here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
01:19 PM on 01/01/08
sh!twolf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
1st. way to ring in the new year.......
01:19 PM on 01/01/08
LoveLostShuffle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that band is nothing but a bunch of drug addict losers who cant play music well to save their life maybe they will overdose on drugs and do everyone a favor haha
01:22 PM on 01/01/08
BurgundyBalloon
now here is nowhere.
User Info.
that band is nothing but a bunch of drug addict losers who cant play music well to save their life maybe they will overdose on drugs and do everyone a favor haha

I don't even know this band, but I do know that that is a horrible thing to say, that is so disgusting, saying how you wish they would die...
01:31 PM on 01/01/08
bailmeout13
It could be a bowling site.
User Info.

Wow you are a moron.

On another note, I would love it if someone could rip this.

Edit: Never mind looks like you can download it with a myspace account, guess I should make one.
01:32 PM on 01/01/08
Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.

I like their music.

Maybe you're jealous?
01:36 PM on 01/01/08
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Saw them once.
Good shit.
01:40 PM on 01/01/08
LoveLostShuffle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
see dudes im not jealous or anything like that and i dont wish that they die but i know 1st hand they do a lot of drugs and look like scummers because they needed a bassist a while band and i was talking with them about it and they pretty much told me to go fuck myself because im straight edge and i couldnt get down with them because they said they do a lottttt of drugs plus they play some pretty lame music and a really bad name for a band
01:59 PM on 01/01/08
nicolazaro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their music isn't that bad from what I've heard. There really isn't anything wrong with doing drugs or looking like "scummers", and I don't think it shouldn't affect what you think about their music.
02:03 PM on 01/01/08
Maxx42
User Info.
Wyclef doing this last night on MTV was fucking sick. And I'm not an r/b fan or whatever, but it was just sick. The song itself is sick as hell. This cover is alright tho, but I thought it'd be better.
02:09 PM on 01/01/08
LoveLostShuffle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their music isn't that bad from what I've heard. There really isn't anything wrong with doing drugs or looking like "scummers", and I don't think it shouldn't affect what you think about their music.

well it totally does just because i dont like it and i said whats on my mind no reason for you to get all offended about it i didnt say those things to you and there is everything wrong about doing drugs everything
02:15 PM on 01/01/08
captainamazing4
@team_newton
User Info.
legit
02:23 PM on 01/01/08
Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.
well it totally does just because i dont like it and i said whats on my mind no reason for you to get all offended about it i didnt say those things to you and there is everything wrong about doing drugs everything

Some of the best and most talented artists in the history of music, art and performance have used (and even abused) drugs of all kinds. Your morals are a personal choice.
02:31 PM on 01/01/08
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.

It's pretty sad that you can't listen to a band's music based on the fact that they use drugs, but it's even sadder than you're completely straight edge and can't even string together a proper sentence.

Abusing drugs is not a good thing, but I'm not against doing them. I refuse to believe that you don't listen to bands with at least one member that doesn't drink or use drugs because newsflash: A LOT of them do. You probably weren't talking shit on Shining Through when you were trying to play bass for them, but when you got shot down you decided to start.

I'd rather be a scummy, drug addict than a judgemental prick who waves their morals in other people's faces. Look throughout the history of music and realize that without drugs some of the best music ever would've never been made.
03:40 PM on 01/01/08
iamjeremywillia
User Info.
ill tell you like WU told me, cash rules everything around me

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News