nah
User Info.
Lol how shit is bryanmac
08:31 PM on 08/26/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why the fuck should this band be released? They broke laws and knew what they were getting themselves into. I agree that the punishment seems harsh but they broke laws and people are acting like they should just be set free.
10:02 PM on 08/26/12
SHEwstheUNIVRS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hand numbered AND signed?!! ... Eh.. Still no thanks lol
11:51 PM on 08/26/12
Greg.Kushlan
Ghostbusting makes me feel good
User Info.
Why the fuck should this band be released? They broke laws and knew what they were getting themselves into. I agree that the punishment seems harsh but they broke laws and people are acting like they should just be set free.
If white people did the same thing to a black church nobody would care if they were in jail.
11:55 PM on 08/26/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Plns and Greg Kushlan invoking Poe's Law like crazy there.
02:47 AM on 08/27/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
The comments in this thread are crazy to me! Calling it a picture is weird, it's a print. And only $15 for a 12x18 print is a pretty freakin' sweet deal, I picked up the PBC and MDAM ones because I have two spare 12x18 frames that I can put them in. I never thought people were so anti-prints, I think it's way cooler to have something like this framed up on your wall than a simple band poster that can tear if you sneeze on it. Super rad.
03:00 AM on 08/27/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I have a Bad Books print that's a little smaller than 12x18 of them recording in the studio. Ryan Russell took it. It's hanging in my living room above a bookcase, it's one of my favorite things. I've got a bunch of others too, my favorites are a Gaslight Anthem show poster that I recently bought and this: http://paperplastick.limitedrun.com/products/9549
08:43 AM on 08/27/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If white people did the same thing to a black church nobody would care if they were in jail.
This isn't a race issue..
10:10 AM on 08/27/12
AlternateToLife
Pop Rocks
User Info.
What's going on in this thread?

I think the print's cool, it's a good idea. Especially for a benefit cause. And it's a good benefit cause too. The band broke laws to protest the politics going on in their country. They were arrested on what they feel is unjust causes, and people support them accordingly as political prisoners. Nobody expects them to just be set free, it's an issue involved with Russian politics, not the actual arrest charges. If you disagree, that's fine I guess.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests