Username
Password

08:23 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
I can't be the only person on AP who's looking forward to Body Work. Hopefully once After Dark 2 gets released, they'll finally drop this album

09:44 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
dash64
This Is My Design
San Antonio, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Once I saw the thread title I knew it had to be you that posted it. And yes, I'm looking forward to it!
10:03 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Once I saw the thread title I knew it had to be you that posted it. And yes, I'm looking forward to it!

Haha I can't decide if that's embarrassing or not. The description of that Youtube video says that it was from a Body Work photoshoot from February. There's no way the album isn't ready.
11:19 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
dash64
This Is My Design
San Antonio, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Haha I can't decide if that's embarrassing or not. The description of that Youtube video says that it was from a Body Work photoshoot from February. There's no way the album isn't ready.

Not embarrassing at all. So if After Dark 2 is coming out in October then this album would be out in November I'm thinking.
11:28 AM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Not embarrassing at all. So if After Dark 2 is coming out in October then this album would be out in November I'm thinking.

I was hoping it would be out in October (since one of the songs is "Halloween") but November or December is probably more likely. Especially since a few of the Glass Candy tracks on AD2 are on that Body Work track listing. AD2 will probably be a teaser. I've just been waiting for it for so long haha and I feel like it's so close but they still haven't officially announced it
06:38 PM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Come on now people, don't even pretend you don't (secretly) love this

06:42 PM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
No Avatar Selected
College Park, MD
Male
Looking forward to this.
06:43 PM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
why secretly love this life is great just love it
09:22 PM on 08/26/12 
User Info.
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
Miami Fl
Male - 21 Years Old
I would actually say I'm more into Glass Candy than I am into Chromatics. I was actually looking through IDIB's website and saw that Glass Candy had that new album planned. There didn't seem to be much info on it, so I was a bit skeptical about its release this year.
06:13 AM on 08/27/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
I would actually say I'm more into Glass Candy than I am into Chromatics. I was actually looking through IDIB's website and saw that Glass Candy had that new album planned. There didn't seem to be much info on it, so I was a bit skeptical about its release this year.

I think they announced the title around the time that Warm in the Winter was released and even the tracklist is over a year old so I'm really hoping that as soon as AD2 is released they'll really move forward with this

But yeah other than the obvious IDIB / Johnny Jewel connection between Glass Candy and Chromatics, they're too different to really compare. Depends on what I'm in the mood for
08:27 PM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
Holly HoX!
BLVD OF LINDEN
Male
....vinyl copies of Kill For Love sold out in less than 12 hrs. There were 10,000 in the first press. Jesus H.

Italians Do It Better, I guess.
07:35 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
....vinyl copies of Kill For Love sold out in less than 12 hrs. There were 10,000 in the first press. Jesus H.

I got mine

07:42 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
Holly HoX!
BLVD OF LINDEN
Male

Damn that's awesome
07:43 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
No Avatar Selected
College Park, MD
Male

Fuck, wanted to wait a few days to get it. Kill me.
07:45 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
Holly HoX!
BLVD OF LINDEN
Male
Fuck, wanted to wait a few days to get it. Kill me.

According to the website they're rush ordering another batch from the plant. Fuck me, they just made bank.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos