CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Outlines sounds amazing
06:41 PM on 08/28/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm stoked. Probably just gonne pick up a copy the day it comes out though, don't care for the posters and the shirts are all lame haha. If there was a vinyl itd be a different story. Maybe hopeless will put out a box set like they did for yellowcard and start with party scene. I'd buy it.
I am gonna wait to see if Newburry Comics has just a signed cd for sale. They do that for a boat load of albums from indie rock, pop punk, and big well established acts in pop and rock. Would love a vinyl box set but I don't know if I would cherish it as much as my Yellowcard one. I will however be getting this for sure since I own all their albums (except the elusive party scene)
06:51 PM on 08/28/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh get the fuck over yourself. So they helped a pop band with some dual vocalist. Big woop. Last I remembered Acceptance where pretty poppy themselves (still awesome) and Anthony was branching out on his own a bit anyways with his solo. All Time Low may not be your cup of tea and as time has past their musical quality has went a bit downhil but if this introduces some people to Acceptance or Bayside who never heard of them than some good was done. All Time Low will always be targeting a younger demographics so if your older than it just might not be your thing and even I can admit I am not as much into as I was when younger but they write solid pop songs most of the times that are more than just stupid shit. They do write about stupid shit but if all of these artists were having fun than really who's to blame. Also I really doubt Bayside (the whole band) is to blame just for Anthony doing something on the side.

Grow up and stop acting like your too grown up to understand while artists would support other artists even in bands you don't like or something.
TL;DR
06:51 PM on 08/28/12
AnthonyBTT
User Info.
I am gonna wait to see if Newburry Comics has just a signed cd for sale. They do that for a boat load of albums from indie rock, pop punk, and big well established acts in pop and rock. Would love a vinyl box set but I don't know if I would cherish it as much as my Yellowcard one. I will however be getting this for sure since I own all their albums (except the elusive party scene)

Definately agree about yellowcard. Ill keep an eye out on the newbury comics thanks for that!
06:55 PM on 08/28/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
omg Somewhere in Neverland holy ballssss
06:56 PM on 08/28/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Somewhere in Neverland is th second song they've written about Peter Pan, lol. Really excited for this album.
Whats the first?
06:57 PM on 08/28/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
I'm surprised they got Anthony on this. Good for them, I guess.
07:04 PM on 08/28/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Stay Awake
07:13 PM on 08/28/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Really?? I had nooo idea lol Thats one of my fav's from them
07:23 PM on 08/28/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Im just curious, did you hear Alex or one of them say that, or did you just assume from the lyrics?
07:25 PM on 08/28/12
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
I like the cover art, and yeah, I echo the sentiments of, "let's just hear that Jason Vena track already!".
07:34 PM on 08/28/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Im just curious, did you hear Alex or one of them say that, or did you just assume from the lyrics?
Mine too. and yea. I feel like Ive heard him say it in a video live right before they played the song, as well as mentioning it in an interview

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/vi...2107858669168/

Im just postin this so you can see that all the comments are saying it as well.
07:44 PM on 08/28/12
soccerlord357
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

my reaction when i heard the clips
07:50 PM on 08/28/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.

my reaction when i heard the clips
yup lol same
07:51 PM on 08/28/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Mine too. and yea. I feel like Ive heard him say it in a video live right before they played the song, as well as mentioning it in an interview

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/vi...2107858669168/

Im just postin this so you can see that all the comments are saying it as well.
yea yea I see. I mean its prob too, it makes sense from reading the lyrics. ill even try to look for that video of him saying it.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests