AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: From Indian Lakes Album Announcement...

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (08/29/12)
We're super excited to inform you all that From Indian Lakes will release their new album, Able Bodies on November 13th. You can stream a new song entitled "Breaking My Bones" on the band's AP.net profile. The band also wrote a little message that you can check out in the replies. If I had to describe the band's sound I would compare them to As Cities Burn or a mix of Local Natives meets La Dispute. Either way be sure to check out the song and let us know what you think!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 78
07:44 PM on 08/29/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Breaking My Bones

From The BandI am not sure where to start.

Last year we got home from a tour and sold everything the band owned so we could pay for studio time. We recorded our new record and wanted everyone to hear it as soon as possible but we’ve been trying to figure out the best way release it. We wanted to make sure it reached the most people and that we could be successful at the same time so we can continue to do what we love. Since, we have talked to several labels about partnering up – even coming as close to signing to one of them. Throughout the process, we realized that we’ve always been a little different. So we followed our gut and decided to self-release this album that we all hold so close to our hearts.

It won’t be easy though, and we aren’t really sure how we will pay for it. Some of us are about to start marriages, and some of us are trying to find a place to live. We aren’t asking for a hand out, and we won’t be using Kickstarter, but if you want to buy something from our merch store, or our music on iTunes or to donate something for what we have on bandcamp, know that it is going towards the release of our next record and that we appreciate how wonderful you have been to us.

-Joey V and the boys from Indian Lakes

You can download the band's new EP featuring another new song for name your price on their Bandcamp.

Everything in the band's webstore is on sale as well.
07:48 PM on 08/29/12
SHEwstheUNIVRS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll chech the merch for sure
08:07 PM on 08/29/12
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.
Never heard of these guys before but really fucking dig that track.
08:08 PM on 08/29/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really love this man. No new music is really doing anything for me lately but this really hits home. Been watching this band for a little bit and glad they are doing some great stuff.
08:15 PM on 08/29/12
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
These guys killed it on the TDS tour. Probably one of the best bands and one of my favorites for sure.
08:17 PM on 08/29/12
Tele72
User Info.
This tops everything on their last album. Can't wait to have this all released. Super awesome guys, got to play a show with them this summer and their set was mind blowing.
08:19 PM on 08/29/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
God I love "We Are Sick" too. Glad that got official studio treatment.
underdawg1119
fghtffyrdmns
User Info.
Sweet. Dig these fellows.
sweethart5349
War Paint.
User Info.
I rarely go on this site anymore, but From Indian Lakes are some of the best guys in the business. This album will 100% rock you, and this track is perfect. Please support them in any way you can. They deserve only the best.
08:20 PM on 08/29/12
hiya
User Info.
I love this band. When I talked to them on the TDS tour they were basically signed to a label but their reasoning here make so much sense. This song is so good, totally buying the EP and can't wait to hear more.
08:20 PM on 08/29/12
MrGlanthor
The next Paul Heyman Guy
User Info.
Saw these dudes with NGHBRS, they tore it up
08:21 PM on 08/29/12
lissalynn
We are the music makers
User Info.
Really good band. Stoked on this.

//Too bad All the Day Holiday isn't around anymore, I feel like these guys would've fit well with the AtDH/MovMou tour
08:22 PM on 08/29/12
tradeyourdemise
All the world is mad.
User Info.
I just got into these guys a few weeks ago, and they're awesome. So excited for new music.
08:27 PM on 08/29/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Glad everyone is digging the band!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music