Username
Password
Release Date News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 111.
11:10 AM on 08/30/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
That this site intentionally covers mainstream "unpunk" music in order to drive traffic and make money, which undermines the whole credibility of the "Punk" aspect of the site that brought people to the community to begin with. As far as I can tell, they take umbrage with that because the site basically built a community purporting to be one thing (a haven for fans of punk and underground music to gather) and then quickly sold out and started writing about stuff that would increase their revenue. All of this, of course, under the guise of being more "open minded" about what they cover, despite that never really being the purpose of a genre/scene-specific news site in the first place.

Or, more accurately maybe, just that this site tends to have lame taste in music.

Not that I care much either way, but the timing is funny.
I didn't post this because of "hits." Yeah it's funny to see people get all pissy about it sometimes, but this post could get a million views and I wouldn't see a dime from it, so why the hell would I care how popular a news post gets? I also post things that barely get 100 views. point is, if I post something that anyone thinks I'm posting because of hits, it's because I legitimately like it. hence why you'll most likely never see anyone else posting One Direction news (because I'm the only one on staff that cares about them).
11:11 AM on 08/30/12
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
User Info.
I didn't post this because of "hits." Yeah it's funny to see people get all pissy about it sometimes, but this post could get a million views and I wouldn't see a dime from it, so why the hell would I care how popular a news post gets? I also post things that barely get 100 views. point is, if I post something that anyone thinks I'm posting because of hits, it's because I legitimately like it. hence why you'll most likely never see anyone else posting One Direction news (because I'm the only one on staff that cares about them).
Yeah alright. I'm not trying to sound cool guy aloof, but I really don't care at all. I was just answering that dude's question.
11:13 AM on 08/30/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Stand Up is my jam and I don't care, I love them. So excited for the pop albums we're getting late this year/next year
11:17 AM on 08/30/12
hopi
User Info.
any member of one direction could get the bizz. their music is also alright.
11:18 AM on 08/30/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Didn't like their first one besides the super catchy awesome single everyone loves, will probably check this out with low expectations.
11:19 AM on 08/30/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys being serious to liking these guys? One of their songs was on the radio all the time and it drove me insane! Not hating all radio music but these guys are complete douchebags and that one guy in the band that thinks hes gods gift to women makes it even worse.

Oh, you know them personally?
11:20 AM on 08/30/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
I still haven't heard any One Direction either. RIYL?
big time rush, jonas brothers, jesse mccartney
11:33 AM on 08/30/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
haha anyone remember that 20/20 about people with misophonia where the little girl would rage out if she heard her mom talking and One Direction was the only thing that cured it?

talk shit all you want, but this band is medicinal. i don't have it tho, so i'm not listening to it. i'm just saying.
11:33 AM on 08/30/12
brokencyde
I regret making this my username...
User Info.
Yeah Joe, Represent!
11:34 AM on 08/30/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
I still haven't heard any One Direction either. RIYL?
I'd just Youtube a couple songs tbh. I don't care for any of the artists in the riyl above me but I still enjoy One Direction. I think their cover of Use Somebody is cute. If you like pop music and boy bands (I'm more of a fan of the 90's boybands so I kind of like the ~nostalgia factor) then you'll probably enjoy it. They are really charming and charismatic in their interviews too. I got into them by watching those first.
11:42 AM on 08/30/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Stoked.
11:46 AM on 08/30/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
I'm trying to figure out if that cover is awesome, bad, or awesomely bad.
12:07 PM on 08/30/12
Chuck!
Lost Forever // Lost Together
User Info.
This is really helping the site's reputation.
12:09 PM on 08/30/12
grimis16
User Info.
2 in a year? Wow
12:15 PM on 08/30/12
TheDillon
twitter.com/thedillon
User Info.
yup! Cashing in while they still can! Their Summer 2013 tour is also booked and on sale already...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests