Username
Password
Hip-Hop News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hip-Hop
Inside AP.net

Nas Releases Music Video For "Bye Baby"

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (08/30/12)
The music video for Nas's "Bye Baby" can be seen here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 39
10:15 PM on 08/30/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
Still can't believe Aaron Hall is in this shit.
10:27 PM on 08/30/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
nas is good but bad. he hardly ever changes his flow, dynamic, voice. One Mic he finally slowed down and showed some emotion, but everything else is so similar to each other
10:28 PM on 08/30/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad he's good again.
10:30 PM on 08/30/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
nas is good but bad. he hardly ever changes his flow, dynamic, voice. One Mic he finally slowed down and showed some emotion, but everything else is so similar to each other
New album is fantastic.
10:35 PM on 08/30/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
will then give it a shot. i hope it's good, I always hoped he would be up there with the greats. He just hadn't proven himself.
10:38 PM on 08/30/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
will then give it a shot. i hope it's good, I always hoped he would be up there with the greats. He just hadn't proven himself.
I think with the new album he's solidified himself as a great. Production, flow, beats, lyrics all top notch.
10:40 PM on 08/30/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
I always hoped he would be up there with the greats. He just hadn't proven himself.

Been proven to be one of the greats since Illmatic in '94. Hate to be that guy, but.. yeah.
10:44 PM on 08/30/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Been proven to be one of the greats since Illmatic in '94. Hate to be that guy, but.. yeah.
One album doesn't make you a great. Um that's not me, Jay Z said that about Naz.

/that other guy

Firm-Phone Tap was legit though.
10:49 PM on 08/30/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
One album doesn't make you a great. Um that's not me, Jay Z said that about Naz.

/that other guy

Guess so. Jay-Z chooses better production and experiments with his flows more. I'll take that argument. But Nas is possibly one of the main influences for most of these dudes today putting out true lyricism. Jay is too though. I feel you.
11:57 PM on 08/30/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.

/that other guy

Once you check out Life Is Good, I'm sure you'll agree it's at LEAST two albums now. I'd argue five great albums.

Still less than Jay though.
12:46 AM on 08/31/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guess so. Jay-Z chooses better production and experiments with his flows more. I'll take that argument. But Nas is possibly one of the main influences for most of these dudes today putting out true lyricism. Jay is too though. I feel you.
I haven't liked a Jay Z album post blue print, but he's still arguably the best because he experiments and adapts. You are spot on. Naz is amazing, and Jay Z wouldn't be easily the better rapper if Naz changed his flow now and then. when he did on One Mic it was a chart topper, he just has to remember to change it up.

Once you check out Life Is Good, I'm sure you'll agree it's at LEAST two albums now. I'd argue five great albums.

Still less than Jay though.
I'll definitely check it out. He's been getting a lot of radio play on XM so I want to think that they're really going to/continue to push this album.

Hardknock Life (song)- example of Jay changing his flow for each verse. The last verse kills me every time.
04:02 AM on 08/31/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
favorite song, glad he mades it into a video
07:01 AM on 08/31/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

/that other guy

"One album"

Lol
07:31 AM on 08/31/12
killbabykill14
User Info.
Nas will go down as one of the greats. Lyrically, he's only second to Rakim in my eyes.

This album rules.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums