Username
Password

12:06 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
tortags
Stuck Like Ghosts Made to Disappear
Malvern, AR
Male
When I was about twelve years old, I started hating life. Everyday seemed to add more time to life then take it away. I Always thought at that point, turning eighteen would bring more delight and freedom than living at home. I Was A Little More Wrong than I Would of thought.

Sure life at Home wan't all that great, being adopted at three and End up being the Middle Child at nine, and getting treated like Shit because I was adopted; My Brothers and Sisters would give me shit because of it. "It's Not My Fault" is what I would always say when they did that. Then My Parents Started "Grounding." They Would Ground Me fore MONTHS at a Time... at Nine. But from Twelve, It seems I never had any friends Because of it, then that's when I confronted them.

All they did was ground me until I grew a pair of balls (I was About Seventeen) Grounding Would Go as Far as Eating Only sandwiches and Plain Bread, Having to Sleep on the Floor For about a Year with out a Pillow or Blanket; Only a Sheet. One Time I tried to Used Some Clothes as Extra Comfort and Pillow, and they Took them and Burned Them; Catering for Them: Like Cooking For them and Cleaning Up Messes and Dishes;I Couldn't Even Have What They Were Having! I Couldn't Write or Draw, or Even Go Outside When I pleased. At 17, is when I finally started Rebelling. I would Say Fuck You and Do it Anyway, or Fuck You!Do it Your Self, but Even that Eventually led to a Dead End.

They Started Calling the Cops When I said No and Would Break Stuff in the House and Say I broke that or I Hit Him or Her, Whenever They Had a Bruise and I'd Refuse to Do something. At that Point I Started Thinking about Death, and Running away. Running Away didn't Work, so I Overdosed, but Even that didn't Work. I Had to Wait Through Hell, and Take Anything that Came my Way with No Comments nor actions. I was a Damseal in Distress.

Being an Adult From Age Twelve was my Dream, but Even That Sucks. It's Better having a Little Bit of Judgement over things you can Do Though. But I'm Curious...

What Was Life Like for other AP users Growing Up if You want to Share? And was Adulthood anything like what You Thought it'd be?
12:17 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
that's a cute font
12:57 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
When I was about twelve years old, I started hating life. Everyday seemed to add more time to life then take it away. I Always thought at that point, turning eighteen would bring more delight and freedom than living at home. I Was A Little More Wrong than I Would of thought.

Sure life at Home wan't all that great, being adopted at three and End up being the Middle Child at nine, and getting treated like Shit because I was adopted; My Brothers and Sisters would give me shit because of it. "It's Not My Fault" is what I would always say when they did that. Then My Parents Started "Grounding." They Would Ground Me fore MONTHS at a Time... at Nine. But from Twelve, It seems I never had any friends Because of it, then that's when I confronted them.

All they did was ground me until I grew a pair of balls (I was About Seventeen) Grounding Would Go as Far as Eating Only sandwiches and Plain Bread, Having to Sleep on the Floor For about a Year with out a Pillow or Blanket; Only a Sheet. One Time I tried to Used Some Clothes as Extra Comfort and Pillow, and they Took them and Burned Them; Catering for Them: Like Cooking For them and Cleaning Up Messes and Dishes;I Couldn't Even Have What They Were Having! I Couldn't Write or Draw, or Even Go Outside When I pleased. At 17, is when I finally started Rebelling. I would Say Fuck You and Do it Anyway, or Fuck You!Do it Your Self, but Even that Eventually led to a Dead End.

They Started Calling the Cops When I said No and Would Break Stuff in the House and Say I broke that or I Hit Him or Her, Whenever They Had a Bruise and I'd Refuse to Do something. At that Point I Started Thinking about Death, and Running away. Running Away didn't Work, so I Overdosed, but Even that didn't Work. I Had to Wait Through Hell, and Take Anything that Came my Way with No Comments nor actions. I was a Damseal in Distress.

Being an Adult From Age Twelve was my Dream, but Even That Sucks. It's Better having a Little Bit of Judgement over things you can Do Though. But I'm Curious...

What Was Life Like for other AP users Growing Up if You want to Share? And was Adulthood anything like what You Thought it'd be?
Oh gosh are things any better now?
01:13 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Harker Heights, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
So many proper nouns
01:34 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
BuiltToFall
Charlotte, NC
Male - 24 Years Old
TROLLLLLLL!!!!! In the forum. Just thought that everybody should know.
03:10 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
You should of contacted cps/had a teacher contact them
03:19 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
What's with the random caps? I would ground you now if you were my child.
04:33 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
Buffalo, NY
Female - 20 Years Old
TROLLLLLLL!!!!! In the forum. Just thought that everybody should know.

05:10 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
This kinda sounds like the backstory to Harry Potter.
05:39 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
jesse_hitz
Juice
South Slocan
Male - 24 Years Old
That's so shitty bro i can't even imagine. Honestly though fuck those motherfuckers your out on your own life is a whole new adventure. it's not always fun and it takes a lot of work and growing up to do but honestly i think with your upbringing you'll do fine.
05:42 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
did someone say my name?
06:16 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
MyJukeboxBroke
I need a Couch
cedar rapids, ia
Male
gotta love dayton. should move up to toledo where the real action is

wow after reading all this it makes me realize what a great family and childhood i had. not slamming you, more appreciating what i had/have
07:24 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
danperez

what, do you wanna write a book or something?
08:59 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
BusterBluth
@edgarallentoe
frozen tundra
Male - 21 Years Old
what is this even
09:34 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
singyoutocoma
Find a thread to pull...
Wheaton, IL