AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Watch Made In America Performances

Posted by - 07:39 PM on 09/02/12
You can watch performances from G.O.O.D. Music, Jay-Z, D'Angelo, Janelle Monae and more from Jay-Z's Made In America festival on Pitchfork.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
07:40 PM on 09/02/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I'm going to this next year.
07:49 PM on 09/02/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
I'm so fucking pissed that this was all happening like 20 miles away from me and I couldn't be there
07:51 PM on 09/02/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I'm so fucking pissed that this was all happening like 20 miles away from me and I couldn't be there
That's even worse.
07:53 PM on 09/02/12
Jeff_Ryan
User Info.
What's even worse is that I have two friends who were working some tent there so they got to see the whole show for free. I'm even more jealous than I should be because I know neither of them actually appreciate how amazing it was. They were probably just drunk and not paying attention the entire time
07:56 PM on 09/02/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
What's even worse is that I have two friends who were working some tent there so they got to see the whole show for free. I'm even more jealous than I should be because I know neither of them actually appreciate how amazing it was. They were probably just drunk and not paying attention the entire time
In your friends defense I would probably be drunk as well, but I feel like I would enjoy it more that way haha.
07:56 PM on 09/02/12
Jeff_Ryan
User Info.
In your friends defense I would probably be drunk as well, but I feel like I would enjoy it more that way haha.
Oh yeah I'd definitely be drinking, but for that amount of money and that lineup I'd like to have some memory of the event
08:03 PM on 09/02/12
Jeff_Ryan
User Info.
I love that Obama got involved
08:11 PM on 09/02/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Would've loved to go this
10:34 PM on 09/02/12
Richard Maxim
Life: April Fools
User Info.
This is fucking legendary.
10:49 PM on 09/02/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Just going to ask because all the videos of Jay's set won't load on my computer except the G.O.O.D. one, what was Obama's message?

Going to attempt to watch again after I attempt to watch Janelle's set.
11:09 PM on 09/02/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Just going to ask because all the videos of Jay's set won't load on my computer except the G.O.O.D. one, what was Obama's message?

Going to attempt to watch again after I attempt to watch Janelle's set.
Basically said the event was a symbol of America, Jay busted his ass and worked hard and that's what the country is about. You can come from nothing and be one of the richest people in the world in America. And reminded people to vote, even if it's not for him.
11:11 PM on 09/02/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Basically said the event was a symbol of America, Jay busted his ass and worked hard and that's what the country is about. You can come from nothing and be one of the richest people in the world in America. And reminded people to vote, even if it's not for him.
That's pretty awesome. What a power move on Jay's part, hahaha. Not that he's needed one ever, but still.
11:35 PM on 09/02/12
zbrmike79
Ran Away From Home
User Info.
such a good time. GOOD Music and D'Angelo made my life.
07:28 AM on 09/03/12
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
User Info.
I'm with you there. And 100 bucks for the two days isn't bad at all for the quality of acts that were there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos