Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 58
11:30 AM on 09/04/12
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
I wonder if this will effect the "Thug" tour? Since Ronnie's straight edge and doesn't want anyone around him high or whatever.
11:35 AM on 09/04/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Title should have been I See Bars
11:42 AM on 09/04/12
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.
Having never smoked pot in my life, I still think it is incredibly dumb that it is illegal. It's pretty much te only drug that doesn't kill people. It's not more dangerous than cigarettes or alcohol. I realize I'm mostly preaching to the choir...but come on, people.

I wonder what Jesse Lacey thinks...?
11:47 AM on 09/04/12
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.
God I hate this country and its youth more and more everyday. Why have the youth become so corrupt? It seems like everyone's morals have degraded to nothing. Almost every band seems to be involved in drugs and I find it disheartening. It makes me not want to support this industry anymore.
It's not just today's youth. Kids were doing drugs 30 years ago too.
12:14 PM on 09/04/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
I wonder if this will effect the "Thug" tour? Since Ronnie's straight edge and doesn't want anyone around him high or whatever.

Isn't that tour doomed already because Radke got arrested on domestic abuse?
12:22 PM on 09/04/12
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
Isn't that tour doomed already because Radke got arrested on domestic abuse?
Yeah haha
12:23 PM on 09/04/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
God I hate this country and its youth more and more everyday. Why have the youth become so corrupt? It seems like everyone's morals have degraded to nothing. Almost every band seems to be involved in drugs and I find it disheartening. It makes me not want to support this industry anymore.

it's more disheartening seeing people getting arrested for weed possession in 2012

(if that's all it was)
01:18 PM on 09/04/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
def need to be on drugs to play this crap
01:37 PM on 09/04/12
chrisvisconti
User Info.
It's so hard to look good in a mug shot.
01:37 PM on 09/04/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Title should have been I See Bars

Niiice.
01:54 PM on 09/04/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
This band isn't so young anymore. And holy shit who picked their crew out?
02:43 PM on 09/04/12
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
And now nobody can say theyre not rockstars
03:24 PM on 09/04/12
pepster50
User Info.

Dude your a tool. Smoking weed aint a new thing , people have been doing it since the 70's. I can see maybe doing heroine and crack and meth that totally fucks up a persons life, but many people smoke weed recreationally without any effect to their life. I don't think their morals are "degraded" one bit. I also don't see how you imply that only the nations "youth" are using drugs? My entire family smokes weed on a regular basis(except me), included my dad and uncle who are over 50. My dad owns a very successful business but finds smoking marijuana after work relaxing. The fact that they were arrested for having weed on them(unless it was an amount that could justify the possibility of them selling) is the most disheartening thing here, and your ridiculous comment.
05:24 PM on 09/04/12
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.
They just wanted to
*Puts Sunglasses on*

See stars

Best post I've ever seen on this website, hands down. Kudos to you good sir and thanks for the laugh.
06:10 PM on 09/04/12
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Won't someone keep our children away from the devil weed?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos