Username
Password
Mp3 News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 53 of 53.
12:08 PM on 09/05/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
Upon a more serious reflection of it, I see what you mean. It's good as a guilty pleasure work out song but isn't quality material. I loved W,IM during their initial stint but at this point I don't have much hope. Both current vocalists are great but the band has me worried. Austin has proved himself to be a one trick pony and they basically have two rhythm guitarists.
Basically. And they've been hyping the album to be different, more mature but I really stopped believing bands "pre-album" hype because that rarely is ever lived up to. But you know I enjoyed Numbers as well.
12:22 PM on 09/05/12
ludvista29
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What the fuck is wrong with the sound quality on this. Unlistenable
07:55 PM on 09/05/12
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
User Info.
I can't but help like this genre of music. I agree, it could have been mixed way better though.
12:34 AM on 09/08/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
have you listened to oh, manhattan? i'd 100% rather listen to hance sing than listen to this.
Link me to their music?
07:50 AM on 09/08/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
10:36 PM on 09/10/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
09:11 PM on 09/12/12
HaytonLloyd23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know they went to florida to record it, but they were there for a month they didn't leave and come back. I think at least haha
They recorded this album in Poughkeepsie at Tom's home studio. They recorded the first album at Chango Studios in Florida.
09:19 PM on 09/12/12
HaytonLloyd23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Honestly, this band is the epitome of "guilty pleasure" bands....and you know what? I'm completely fine that. I love Chug-chug bands that can be both catchy and heavy. As for the sound quality, i think its better than the extremely clean/flat sound of their first cd. It's kind of like comparing attack attack!'s "This Means War" production with Shomo, to the ultra clean self titled with Sturgis.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests