AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Melee News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Win Tickets To Melee Tour

Posted by - 10:05 AM on 01/08/08
Melee, Matt White and Until June are heading out on a small six-date tour kicking off on January 17th, and AP.net is giving away a pair of tickets to each of the stops. To enter this contest, email contests@absolutepunk.net with the subject "Melee Contest + (City)," including whichever city you would want tickets for (find all dates here), and make sure to include your full name and include a picture with your Melee spirit. Based on the picture you submit, we will pick one winner for each city at the end of this week.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
12:22 PM on 01/08/08
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Damn, too bad it's such a small tour
01:16 PM on 01/08/08
liveinthestars
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why such a short tour?
It makes me sad
03:34 PM on 01/08/08
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Devils and Angels is such a good album. too bad this doesn't come anywhere near me
04:26 PM on 01/08/08
forget_december
http://thanksvb.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Melee's one of my favorite bands to see live. I wish I could go to this tour.
07:06 PM on 01/08/08
moonlights
cinco de mayo!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
no la, just pomona? (i apologize if I'm just not seeing it, the page looks way fucked up on sidekick) bummer times. i might have to head on over to pomona for it...
07:20 PM on 01/08/08
stickfigures
User Info.
I'm going to this. I already have tickets though. They weren't expensive so I don't mind buying them. Plus I would pay to see Melee even if it cost $50
03:58 AM on 01/09/08
garlicgirl1210
True Punk Fan?
User Info.
i am really sad that this is so short and is not heading up to portland, oregon. after seeing them last june (thanks again for the free roxy tickets, paul), it made me love them even more. plus, it was fun going to a concert with my dad and having my dad dig them too. melee is awesome and i cannot wait to see them again but i know they are worth the wait.
10:48 AM on 01/09/08
rocktwin22
Hey! That's my line!
User Info.
I'm sad that the tour is on the West Coast! Hopefully, there will be more tourdates for Melee. I love Devils and Angels, and I can't wait to see them in concert one day :)
11:43 AM on 01/09/08
laurenelizabeth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
melee is seriously one of the most underrated bands out right now.
08:10 PM on 01/09/08
woman4life
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I agree with Lauren. They are one of the most underrated bands out there. :)

I am one of the fortunate ones. It's pretty rare for Salt Lake City to be on a short tour list, but I'm pretty excited about it. I don't know why they always run these contests so late. I have had my ticket for a while now. LOL I think one of the reasons we are on the lists has to do with the fact that they felt they could get enough of a turnout here for a headlining tour. I'm going to do my best to promote so they aren't disappointed! :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos