Username
Password
Rise Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Records
Inside AP.net

Victims of The Acacia Strain

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (09/06/12)
Watch a lyric video for a new The Acacia Strain song entitled "Victims of the Cave" in the replies. Spoiler alert: it's heavy.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
05:02 PM on 09/06/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
05:23 PM on 09/06/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
yeah, it was heavy. i still like emmure more. vince's vocals are just too dull for me to want to listen for a whole song/album.
05:33 PM on 09/06/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
yeah, it was heavy. i still like emmure more. vince's vocals are just too dull for me to want to listen for a whole song/album.
I can't back Emmure, but I will say that The Acacia Strain used to be a whole lot more interesting

05:36 PM on 09/06/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You seriously prefer the dude from Emmure's awful fake scream to Vince?

Anyway, this song is pretty boring and awful. Continent was the only album by this band that I can actually back.
05:49 PM on 09/06/12
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
i never really understood all the hype around this band. Song is extremely boring and awful
06:30 PM on 09/06/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
You seriously prefer the dude from Emmure's awful fake scream to Vince?

Anyway, this song is pretty boring and awful. Continent was the only album by this band that I can actually back.

I do too, there's no competition. Frankie's voice has some more enhancement but it's faaaaaaaaarrrrrr more engaging and all around interesting to listen to. His lines are much more varied and actually seem more threatening while Vince is a very monotonous and one tone singer. I don't think he varies his pitch once on the last two albums.
06:41 PM on 09/06/12
NewAgeofHorus
User Info.
I like their more "hardcore" influenced stuff. Their newest stuff is just more metal influenced.

But the lyrics in this song...ugh

"the sun without the eye. The world is filled with demons, the eye sees everything"

Why is Vincent talking about the eye of providence?!
06:50 PM on 09/06/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I do too, there's no competition. Frankie's voice has some more enhancement but it's faaaaaaaaarrrrrr more engaging and all around interesting to listen to. His lines are much more varied and actually seem more threatening while Vince is a very monotonous and one tone singer. I don't think he varies his pitch once on the last two albums.
Emmure might as well be Limp Bizkit and that dude's voice is awful. I can't wait his vocal cords are destroyed to the point that he can no longer continue churning out such terrible music.
06:51 PM on 09/06/12
Simulcast
Light without heat
User Info.
This alright. Nothing after The Dead Walk has ever grabbed me though.
07:14 PM on 09/06/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that was awsome, great lyrics
07:19 PM on 09/06/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
this is heavy. I like more riffage than chugging but hey i'll judge the record as a whole when i get it.
07:39 PM on 09/06/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.

Wow
07:43 PM on 09/06/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Band still sticks to what they do best, honestly a better track than the entire last album. And there is no reason to be discussing emmure in a TAS thread.
08:05 PM on 09/06/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Emmure might as well be Limp Bizkit and that dude's voice is awful. I can't wait his vocal cords are destroyed to the point that he can no longer continue churning out such terrible music.

if you don't like em then don't listen, no ones forcing you. i hope the dumbass wonder years break up. asshole
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests