Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
06:30 PM on 09/06/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
You seriously prefer the dude from Emmure's awful fake scream to Vince?

Anyway, this song is pretty boring and awful. Continent was the only album by this band that I can actually back.

I do too, there's no competition. Frankie's voice has some more enhancement but it's faaaaaaaaarrrrrr more engaging and all around interesting to listen to. His lines are much more varied and actually seem more threatening while Vince is a very monotonous and one tone singer. I don't think he varies his pitch once on the last two albums.
08:42 PM on 09/06/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
i mean, it's a matter of different tastes, but i like the diversity in frankie's vocals compared to what i get out of vince's. not arguing he's a better musician, lyricist, or anything like that, but i think he's a more engaging vocalist. i like some songs from the acacia strain, but they've never really hooked me.

This adds on to what I was saying. There's simply no denying that Frankie is a more varied vocalist which has a huge impact for this slice of metalcore. And to the person who complained Emmure is here, the reason we're discussing this is because these bands are often compared I each other.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests