Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
10:00 AM on 09/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
I love all of this FSF news.
Seriously. Seeing that little logo on the main page so often is so great.
11:03 AM on 09/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
Yeah, the audio quality wasn't great, but I loved the video. I liked them using the cold visuals / atmosphere without making it too "hey the song says cold and look at all this cold stuff!".

Watching him wilding out with the mic stand has my dormant man-crush on Chris reengaged.
11:26 AM on 09/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
Why do they keep referring to it as a clip. Make sit seem like it's not the whole thing. Also, Chris is the only member who seems to have aged well.
In fairness, the rest of the band was pretty schlubby to begin with.

That's why I always loved the FSF visual with Chris - these big, (mostly) bearded guys, then the little tiny handsome singer
02:24 PM on 09/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
Songs great. Could of done without the model couple, or whatever the hell they were. Seems like they wanted to use something to stray away from the band. I think the bands energy alone would of carried the video. oh well. Hope they come to Portland.
Yeah, honestly I would have greatly preferred it to just have the video be FSF rocking out the whole time. Even the solo Chris shots were eh to me, if only for the forced "Here's the lead singer!" vibe.

But the full band shots were so great.
02:27 PM on 09/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.

No need for Spin now. I haven't listened, so I don't know if the audio is any better on this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos