Password

04:05 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
So I have spare time today so I decided to share this here

The short story is, I got the number of this very pretty chick yesterday who I've seen/talked to for a max of 3 days since we are both new hirees for a bank here in the Philippines. She's stationed in the other island of Visayas not in Luzon where I am, so I thought, fuck it, might as well try and get her number cause this might eventually be our last encounter if I didn't.

So after our orientation/seminar I waited near the entrance of the center while she was signing out.

This is EXACTLY what I said to her:

"Hey (insert name of girl here), can I have a minute of your time?" *subsequently goes to the side the room*

"I'll be straight-forward, I find you attractive, can I please have your number?"

And what do you know she gives it to me and we hang out for a few hours afterwards.

I'm pretty stoked because of this cause I don't really ask for numbers since I'm a fucking pussy and initially can't get the courage to ask for them on the fly with girls I just recently met. So even my friends are pretty stoked for me since they are also pussies like me who can't ask for girl's numbers hahahaha
04:09 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
did this all happen in english?

ZING
04:40 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
Kozzy333
sad canadian cook
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
I do a small victory dance inside every number I get. Aha, it's fun when you grow some balls and this sort of shit works out.
04:54 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
did this all happen in english?

ZING

YES, she is fully Chinese and can only speak English and the dialect they have where she's from here in the Philippines so I had to speak 90% in English. Kinda was rusty at times cause I prefer to speak in our native tongue of Tagalog haha

I do a small victory dance inside every number I get. Aha, it's fun when you grow some balls and this sort of shit works out.

Exactly, since the last time I asked for a chick's number I was rejected badly and it kinda haunted me up to that point before asking for this new girl's number. So being straight-forward with it all really helped.
04:58 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Tagalog is fucking weird sounding. My best friend is Filipino and he goes between English and Tagalog at will. Sounds mental.

Oh and well done
05:03 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Tagalog is fucking weird sounding. My best friend is Filipino and he goes between English and Tagalog at will. Sounds mental.

Oh and well done

Normally it is, its foreign to you/other people so...

And I also like to bounce between those 2 languages, and it may even sound weirder from me cause I'm part Spanish and look white/caucasian. So some people are surprised I speak straight Tagalog when they were expecting me to be a foreigner.

Thanks man, its a win for all dudes. lol
05:05 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Normally it is, its foreign to you/other people so...

And I also like to bounce between those 2 languages, and it may even sound weirder from me cause I'm part Spanish and look white/caucasian. So some people are surprised I speak straight Tagalog when they were expecting me to be a foreigner.

Thanks man, its a win for all dudes. lol

Like most languages sound OK, I can grasp them well enough. But any time hear him talking that, its just gibberish to me ahaha
05:34 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Wow good for you.
Straight forwardness is risky because it either works or its scares them away if their not interested. Way to go :)
05:44 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Wow good for you.
Straight forwardness is risky because it either works or its scares them away if their not interested. Way to go :)

Well it wasn't a total surprise maybe to her, since a few days before I asked for her number I was warming up to her during breaks in our orientations/seminars by conversing with her little by little.

If I didn't then she'd probably be scared away/tell me she has a boyfriend as an excuse to not give it to me hahaha
05:50 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Filipino girls, niiiiice
06:38 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
sounds a little formal. I kinda like that. Cheers for you, mate.
07:50 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Well it wasn't a total surprise maybe to her, since a few days before I asked for her number I was warming up to her during breaks in our orientations/seminars by conversing with her little by little.

If I didn't then she'd probably be scared away/tell me she has a boyfriend as an excuse to not give it to me hahaha

Niceeeee. I usually go the slow route by waiting til the girl asks for my number and if she never asks I'm like "fuck her she ain't worth it"
I should probly change my tactics ha ha
08:04 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Congrats sir! Shocked no one has mentioned the chorus to Call Me Maybe yet. Sucks that CRJ stole my pickup line and is getting millions for it.
08:29 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
Lemont/Chicago
Male - 21 Years Old
One of my good friends just got back from the Philippines today and would be incredibly jealous of you haha.
11:13 PM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Filipino girls, niiiiice

Yeah but she doesn't look Filipino, she's purely Chinese but has been living in the country her whole life.

Niceeeee. I usually go the slow route by waiting til the girl asks for my number and if she never asks I'm like "fuck her she ain't worth it"
I should probly change my tactics ha ha

Damn, you wait for them to ask yours? You must be a fucking boss hahaha

One of my good friends just got back from the Philippines today and would be incredibly jealous of you haha.

Hi-fives all around.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version