Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 45
09:13 PM on 09/08/12
deftfinch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
NO there is no finch reunion!! Nate has two new bands a show with his new band in two weeks in SD! Im good friends with them
10:11 PM on 09/08/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
#isthisthingon kept me thinking about Northstar? Also threw on Say Hello to Sunshine today coincidentally.
10:46 PM on 09/08/12
The Minn
User Info.
Seriously just stop.....you broke up twice already...
10:47 PM on 09/08/12
The Minn
User Info.
NO there is no finch reunion!! Nate has two new bands a show with his new band in two weeks in SD! Im good friends with them
if you are good friends with them tell them that the worst concert i have ever been to was them =) it was 2 months before 'say hello to sunshine' and the entire 12 song playlist consisted of 1 song that people knew from 'what it is to burn' and the other 11 were from 'say hello to sunshine', an album no one had yet to hear. i have never seen a crowd so bored.
10:59 PM on 09/08/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
My heart can't take much more of this, I'm getting old.

THIS. I waited forever for the new full length from when I heard they went into the studio only for them to give up over a year later. The worst part is the three tracks they released from the would be 3rd album are amazing cause you know the album would have been at least as polarizing as SHTS.

Ughhhhh fuck.
11:03 PM on 09/08/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
if you are good friends with them tell them that the worst concert i have ever been to was them =) it was 2 months before 'say hello to sunshine' and the entire 12 song playlist consisted of 1 song that people knew from 'what it is to burn' and the other 11 were from 'say hello to sunshine', an album no one had yet to hear. i have never seen a crowd so bored.

The band was over the sound of WIITB and wanted to show their new sound. Was it selfish? Yes. Was it smart? No. Can they do that? Of course. Its understandable IMO but definitely not fair to the fans.

Its like the equivalent of an actor being typecast and desperately looking for roles that are outside that.
11:13 PM on 09/08/12
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
really... if you actually looked at their account you would see that after the status update that was linked in the news post there is a "few tid bits of info" that has nothing to do with Finch... come on
01:23 AM on 09/09/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.

I've heard this story before. sounds like a nightmare that would be a total buzzkill.
05:12 AM on 09/09/12
*Ro'
twitter.com/romainjeanticou
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bands can make music for their own pleasure before thinking of yours too, get over it.
05:53 AM on 09/09/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
Didn't this fail miserably in 08? They sounded great at Bamboozle that year but no one went to their headlining tour that fall.
I went to that tour - I thought they sounded good.
06:24 AM on 09/09/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
god not again, just stop.
this. Nothing's gonna happen, I gave up on Finch a long time ago, and I could care less about them.
06:49 AM on 09/09/12
browneyedbutz
User Info.
Bands need to just stop doing this...unfortunately, they're no longer relevant except for to a small crowd of people who are now old enough to be parents.
06:53 AM on 09/09/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Band is boring as fuck.
07:36 AM on 09/09/12
SevenAM
User Info.
They should have done a 10 year anniversary tour for the What It Is To Burn album. It would make them tons of money though im sure they would hate playing that album every night it would be great cloaser for fans. It seems to be all the rage since NFG TBS and Starting line are all doing it.
07:47 AM on 09/09/12
TragedyofMariam
myspace.com/thetragedyofmariam
User Info.
please do it

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT