AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
07:10 PM on 09/09/12
Drewmosabi
User Info.
They started putting out sub par music and we're the ones who said screw it.
No, they just didn't make WIITB part 2 so people stopped listening. Which sucks as SHTS is amazing and the EP followed that direction. Saw them at Soundwave after they reunited and dropped the EP and they sounded awesome. So sad they are no more... again..
07:56 PM on 09/09/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
No, they just didn't make WIITB part 2 so people stopped listening. Which sucks as SHTS is amazing and the EP followed that direction. Saw them at Soundwave after they reunited and dropped the EP and they sounded awesome. So sad they are no more... again..
Say hello to sunshine is my favorite album of theirs, so it had nothing to do with me wanting WIITB part 2.. everything post say hello to sunshine sucked in my opinion.
08:03 PM on 09/09/12
5fikev
User Info.
I thought everything Finch ever put out was great! Each album and e.p. progressed in a natural way. I hope Nate finds a good band to showcase his talent because he still has one of the best voices in rock music.
03:35 AM on 09/10/12
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
to this day I wonder why they didn't just keep the Finch sound and use it to get people into these side projects.The 2nd album was amazing for other artists to listen to but their early stuff was full of magic. They shot their careers in the foot so hard. Mustve really been sick of the movement they were a part of but seems a bit prideful in retrospect. One of those head vs heart things.
09:01 AM on 09/10/12
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
I like The Bray of Bragging Tongues, but I don't know if I'd go out my way to listen to it. I'm not digging the Godsmack meets Rob Zombie meets 30 Seconds to Mars thing going on in the second track though.
12:50 PM on 09/10/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They started putting out sub par music and we're the ones who said screw it.
I'm gonna call bullshit on that one. If you couldn't see how musically amazing( and light years better) Say Hello to Sunshine was compared to WIITB... you must be a fair weather fan. There are plenty of pop-screamo bands to fill to void i'm sure.
12:53 PM on 09/10/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Say hello to sunshine is my favorite album of theirs, so it had nothing to do with me wanting WIITB part 2.. everything post say hello to sunshine sucked in my opinion.
I just saw this post...disregard my last "quoting"
08:51 PM on 09/10/12
Drewmosabi
User Info.
How can you like SHTS and not like the EP?? IMO the EP was similar to sunshine.. I thought both the EP and songs we got to here off the unfinished album were all a nice follow up to SHTS. Oppinions will differ though..
06:15 AM on 10/12/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Huge Incubus vibe on the track A All Day
i was sitting here thinking the exacccccct same thing! my roomate is a huge brandon/incubus fangirl so all i ever hear is incubus, and i never realized how close their voices were.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos