No Avatar Selected
What a completely necessary thing to say
Be more sensitive.
08:27 PM on 09/10/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You calling this girl a "cunt" (for no reason at all) and me thinking it was unnecessary doesn't make me too sensitive. It makes you an asshole
She's a woman, not a girl.
And she writes infuriatingly horrible and nonsensical songs. QQ about it a little bit more. Please.
09:39 PM on 09/10/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Rofl Kudos for bringing out so many butthurt users. I'm not fond of her either. I'm still hoping she's a one-hit wonder.
Before you came into this thread, I missed you so bad.
03:54 AM on 09/11/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You sound pleasant. I'm actually pleased that more than one user called out that comment. It's one thing to dislike an artist, but to try to tear her down using sexist language just isn't cute. I don't get why people can't just say something like, "I dislike her and her music. This song sucks." It's not hard to not sound like a bitter tool. Are you twelve?

Uh. The word "cunt" is in no way sexist. You're an idiot. Good game.
03:25 PM on 09/11/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
omg thank you! As a woman, I often need to be schooled about what's sexist and what isn't, especially by men. Thank you. I now see the light!

lol I am calm. I just think you're lame for thinking he's funny, and for not caring about when someone is called that. I hope you would find it just as funny if someone called your mother/sister/gf that. You just seem unpleasant. That is all.
Maybe you're just a militant, misandrist, self-righteous dipshit.
The fact that I called her a cunt has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman.
Would you QQ this hard if I called Justin Bieber a cunt? What about Paul Ryan? Get the fuck out of here with your ridiculous, unsubstantiated bullshit.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests