AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

12:39 PM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
Prowler
Auckland, New...
Male
For anyone who's interested, we will be releasing a full length album through Dead Boy Records half way through this year.
06:40 PM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
GoldtoothRVA
No Avatar Selected
Richmond, VA
Male
I love the effect you used on the youtube videos; where the word looks like it is glowing. I've never seen anything like it!
12:19 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
Prowler
Auckland, New...
Male
haha yeah, got to keep things 'fresh' ;)
08:19 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
karrifoston
No Avatar Selected
Suddenly she was Tutu Christian Louboutin Lady Corset 150mm Suede Sandals in his arms, her wet cheek against the starched ruffle of his shirt, Black Christian Louboutin Yolanda 120 Suede Peep Toe Pumps her beating hands stilled against him. His hands caressed her tumbled hair gently, soothingly, and his voice Black Christian Louboutin C est Moi Shoes Boots was gentle too. So gentle, Christian Louboutin Louis High Top Leather Sneakers Black so quiet, so devoid of mockery, it did not seem Rhett Butlers voice at all but the voice of some kind strong stranger who smelled of brandy and tobacco and horses, comforting smells because they reminded her of Gerald.
No? And yet you are a part Black Christian Louboutin Very Jaws 140 Pumps of it, like I was, and Ill wager you dont like it any more than I did. Well, why am I the black sheep of the Butler family? For this reason and no otherI didnt conform to Charleston and I couldnt. And Charleston is the South, only intensified. I wonder if you realize yet what a bore it is? So many things that one must do because theyve always been done. So many things, quite harmless, that one must not do for the same reason. So many things that annoyed me by their senselessness. Not marrying the young lady, of whom Nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes 120mm Patent Leather Pumps you have probably heard, was merely the last straw. Why should I marry a boring fool, simply because an accident prevented me from getting her home before dark? And why permit her wild-eyed brother to shoot and kill me, when I could shoot straighter? If I had been a gentleman, of course, I would have let him kill me and that would have wiped the blot from the Butler escutcheon. ButI like to live. And so Ive lived and Ive had a good time. ... When I think of my brother, living among the sacred cows of Charleston, and most reverent toward them, and remember his stodgy wife and his Saint Cecilia Balls and his everlasting rice fieldsthen I know the compensation for breaking with the system. Scarlett, our Southern way of living is as antiquated as the feudal system of the Middle Ages. The wonder is that its lasted as long as it has. It had to go and its going now. And yet you expect me to listen to orators like Dr. Meade who tell me our Cause is just and holy? And get so excited by the roll of drums that Ill grab a musket and rush off to Virginia to shed my blood for Marse Robert? What kind of a fool do you think I am? Kissing the rod that chastised me is not in my line. The South and I are even now. The South threw me out to starve once. I havent starved, and I am making enough money out of the Souths death throes to compensate me for my lost birthright.
Rhett, I dont like for things to drag on. Id rather tell you now. Im going home to Tara soon and India Wilkes will stay with Aunt Pittypat. I want to go home for a long spell andII dont ever want to get married again.
The South had always lived by selling cotton and buying the Black Christian Louboutin Jeannette Spiked Sandals things it did not produce, but now it could neither Black Christian Louboutin Change Of The Guard 150mm Peep Toes sell nor buy. Gerald OHara had three years crops of cotton stored under the shed near the gin house at Tara, but little good it did him. In Liverpool it would bring one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, but there was no hope of getting it to Liverpool. Gerald Aurora Black Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Pump had changed from a wealthy man to a man who was wondering how he would feed his family and his negroes through the winter.
11:46 AM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
Prowler
Auckland, New...
Male
Troll..?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News