AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:59 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
a friend of mine from work knows this man personally. some of you may have already seen the video, but basically a marine snaps and beats the fuck out of this cab driver, for no reason.

a post from reddit:
Quote:
My best friend and brother Charles was attacked in his taxi at about 1 a.m. in Surf City by a local marine. The fellow attacked him because he did not want to share a ride with another marine at bar closing.
http://www.wect.com/category/240209/...clipId=7708663
More from the JDnews: http://www.jdnews.com/articles/taxi-...eo-driver.html
http://gogetfunding.com/project/help-charles if you wish to donate to medical expenses as he (and myself) are not insured.
I apologize if this isn't 100% Wilmington related but I figured it'd have more reach here than the Surf City subreddit. Thanks for reading guys.
Edit 2: Updated the video link to one that includes the passenger entering the cab and the lead up to the confrontation to show that this attack was completely unprovoked.

you all know i don't normally solicit on here, but this guy is gonna need some serious face surgery, and the wheels of justice (and punitive damages awards) are slow to turn.
09:25 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
HYGz
Ready, set, BRO!
Male - 25 Years Old
Donated.

I guess the meathead had never had a beer before. Or was out of steroids.
09:26 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
Cleveland, OH
Male
Aggressive drunks scare the living shit out of me. There is no way to reason with them. I hope they find that guy and make him pay for what he did.
09:28 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
Aggressive drunks scare the living shit out of me. There is no way to reason with them. I hope they find that guy and make him pay for what he did.
it was a gunnery sergeant in the marine corps. he checked himself into a mental hospital. my suspicion is to avoid having the warrants served on him.
09:44 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
Sandbox
Male - 26 Years Old
it was a gunnery sergeant in the marine corps. he checked himself into a mental hospital. my suspicion is to avoid having the warrants served on him.

My god. I hate the marine corp. For a group that harps discipline, they are completely devoid of any tact. And for someone who had served nine plus years, that is pathetic. People make me so angry.
09:47 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
HYGz
Ready, set, BRO!
Male - 25 Years Old
My god. I hate the marine corp. For a group that harps discipline, they are completely devoid of any tact. And for someone who had served nine plus years, that is pathetic. People make me so angry.

I have a whole hell of alot of respect for Marines, mostly since I don't have the balls to do what they do. But this sort of thing puts Marines as a whole in a bad light publicly. What a cunty thing to do.
09:50 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
my cousin's husband is a marine and he's an AWESOME dude
alcohol and anger make people do messed up shit
11:13 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Wow. Fuck that guy. Dude deserves fucking jail time.
03:50 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
What an asshole. Hope he gets arrested.
07:13 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
They know who the guy is. But apparently he has checked himself into a mental hospital and last I heard they were going to wait to serve warrants until he is out.

The cab driver is having his surgery in chapel hill, tomorrow if not already today, I think.
08:50 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
jrayrocks9191
Blah.
Male - 22 Years Old

I almost had a gun pulled on me once because of this. I was at a friends house trying to keep shit together and this one guy and his friend were stupid belligerent, so I tried to take their alcohol from them and this guy flashed his gun from his waistband at me. Was lolz.
08:13 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
bump!
the daily what has picked this up. please help if you can! his (first) surgery will be tomorrow.
09:38 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
Just barely noticed the guy's shirt says "GTL."

If scientists went into a lab to create the prototypical douchebag, this guy would be the result.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets