Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
09:24 PM on 09/11/12
ghsNICK!
To remember, and to let go.
User Info.
They should worry about getting their album out to people more than music videos at this stage.
Haven't even got my vinyl yet...
09:51 AM on 09/12/12
ghsNICK!
User Info.
People, the distribution responsibility and ultimatley the manufacturing error is all in a third parties hands. Circa has absolutely no control over a third parties mistakes. You all are so stupid.
Tell them to spend more money and hire a third party that can deliver the product on time...it sure as hell isn't my fault. It's been over 2 weeks and no one's order has arrived. How bout they get their money when I get their product? Nope. They get their money immediately and we wait forever for our product.
12:17 PM on 09/12/12
ghsNICK!
User Info.
So youre either implying that a) they knew the company they went with has a bad track record from the beginning but didnt care because it was cheaper, despite you having no evidence of this, or b) that none of the above is true, but they should have foreseen these circumstances and done something magical to thwart them. Neither is reasonable. It's not reasonable to say it's your fault and it's not reasonable to say it's the bands fault. I sure as hell hope youre not implying you deserve their product for free when it does arrive. Your logic is flawed.
I'm implying that I shouldn't have been charged until my product was shipped. Like every other website does when you pre-order something.
12:52 PM on 09/12/12
ghsNICK!
User Info.
There was more to your last post than that but, I understand what you said in this post. I would maintain that it makes no difference if you pay for something now or later if you are to own it. I guess thats sort of an opinion.
It does make a difference. It makes the company and band meet their release date times instead of being 2+ weeks late.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums