AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: Glass Cloud

Posted by - 05:47 AM on 09/12/12
You can check out our interview with Glass Cloud here. Be sure and check out the band this fall, as they support Miss May I, as well as The Ghost Inside, Like Moths To Flame, and The Amity Affliction.
From The InterviewI think the most valuable thing I took from Berklee was the importance of networking. It doesn't matter how talented you are if you don't get involved with people. That's just the reason bands who make bad music can still get really big. They work hard. You have to respect that even if you don't dig what they do. That's humbling as a trained musician. All of the actual musical training was beautiful too. But, it's the social aspect of Berklee that I found to be most useful.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
06:42 AM on 09/12/12
ACA
Next Show: RIOT FEST CHICAGO!!!!!!!
User Info.
This isn't a music lesson -- it's a life lesson.

If you don't understand it's not what you know but who you know, then you're fairly fucked.

The differences between "talent" and "ability" of a good musician/employee/etc are minor. The differences between knowing the boss/being the son/etc are enormous.
06:08 PM on 09/12/12
Noodlemane
User Info.
Haven't really gotten into this band. But I'm going to that tour to see The Ghost Inside and Amity, so I'll give them a chance

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos