Password
This Thread is Closed.

05:09 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
magicrat85
ThankYou, but, I know I am right
sunshine state
Male - 28 Years Old
I am a 3rd year journalism major currently enrolled in school. About 2 weeks ago, I lost my job. I know you may be saying "hell, there are people who have been out of work for years, what makes you different?". Well, to asnwer that, I will say nothing.I am working everyday to find a job. I know this is a long shot so here it goes. All of my favors to my family are being asked to cover my bilsl. I just have something special that I need money for. I have been offered the chance to cover Delunafest 2012 in Pensacola Beach, FL September 21-23 for my blog here on absolutepunk. The problem is that I do not have any money to get there. If anybody reading this has any extra money to help me fulfill my dream. Please shoot me an email. Thanks and God Bless
07:35 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
cococrisp20
3Hunna
get a loan.
07:36 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
Holly HoX!
BLVD OF LINDEN
Male
Good luck with the Journo major post-graduation. That's what I majored in as well.
07:38 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
kickstarter
07:45 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
brook183
@brooks_an
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
kickstarter
08:02 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
Siren
asdf
Chicago 'burbs
Male - 21 Years Old
kickstarter?
08:18 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Sell your blood and semen! lol maybe set up a pay pal account on your blog. If it's that popular, I'm sure people will contribute.
08:27 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Like realjohn said. Just donate sperm or something for quick easy money.

I'm also currently enrolled in college and have been looking for a job everyday for longer than anyone. (not so much right now since I'm super busy with homework). Also I have to pay for a lot of my own shit, so I know what it's like. Although I'm sure you'll fund something soon (unlike me). Maybe mow lawns, do yard work or something for quick cash
08:29 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
Raritan NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Sell everything you own for a dollar a piece.
09:35 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Fuck. I really want cash, as well. If anybody can help ME please send me a message. Not gonna lie, I mainly want it for gas, comic books, and cheap hookers. Merry Christmas.
10:07 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
I ain't givin' you nothin'. But seriously, you have to have some shit laying around you could sell. Clothes? Books? Something autographed? If there's a will, there's a way.
10:21 PM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
OneAndrewWest
@OneAndrewWest
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
You can get a 1k credit card limit on a student credit card...I mean...Just make sure you can pay it back and if you can, it will help you get a better credit score too. Not for everyone though...trust me on that haha.
03:40 AM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
.invisible ink.
honey bunny that's the funny thing
omnipresent
Female
Is ap actually going to pay you to attend this event to cover it on your blog? No? Then why do you think it makes a difference if you go or not, seriously. I don't think posting a review on your ap.net blog is going to really help you get where you want to be career-wise, aim higher. It sounds like you really just want to go to this event for personal reasons.
06:19 AM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
magicrat85
sunshine state
Male - 28 Years Old
Is ap actually going to pay you to attend this event to cover it on your blog? No? Then why do you think it makes a difference if you go or not, seriously. I don't think posting a review on your ap.net blog is going to really help you get where you want to be career-wise, aim higher. It sounds like you really just want to go to this event for personal reasons.

No ap is not going to pay me to attend this event. It makes a difference to me because I know what something like this in a portfolio will help me do in the long run (told to me by much more important people than you will ever know). I am aiming higher, much higher. That is why this is important to me. And as for wanting to go to this event for personal reasons. That is completely false. If you have ever covered a major festival, you will know that you rarely get to see a set. You are stuck somewhere away from the music doing interviews or waiting for your next interview.
06:21 AM on 09/13/12 
User Info.
magicrat85
sunshine state
Male - 28 Years Old
I ain't givin' you nothin'. But seriously, you have to have some shit laying around you could sell. Clothes? Books? Something autographed? If there's a will, there's a way.

Already did this . I had a bunch of baseball collectibles that I have sold and got around 75 dollars forThat is all I have collectible wise.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos