Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
03:02 PM on 09/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
That self release will be purchased by me at that very tour. Bayside are good enough and have enough following that I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon unless Anthony just wants to pursue solo work. Regardless stoked for this self released cause I am not sure how limited it will be and I am a huge bayside fan.
08:12 PM on 09/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Hoping they go to Epitaph, the label is great and they're work with MCS proves to me that they would suit the band well.
Alkaline Trio/Bayside Tour or Motion City Soundtrack/Bayside Tour. Either way I would throw money at that so fast.
08:30 PM on 09/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I mean I know they're not headlining or anything, but both MCS and Bayside are on the TAYF tour, if you didn't already know.

There is only 1 date with MCS so I hardly count that even though I am sure it will be awesome.
09:09 PM on 09/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Oh, damn I didn't realize that. Not a big MCS fan myself, but I guess I got a good date. Sorry for salting the wound dawgggg.
Its all good. They were both in town on the same date and fused tours for that date. I saw MCS this summer though so its all good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos