Username
Password
Bayside News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 54.
07:18 PM on 09/13/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
I want a tour of Shudder or Killing Time in its entirety, the two times I've seen them they've really played a lot of their older stuff, not bad, but I got into them with those two albums and they're my favorites.
Seen them a bunch, their set is always so stale. They play play fucking great, don't get me wrong. One of my favorite bands, but they do need to change it up. I love both those records, and they play like two songs off each...
07:26 PM on 09/13/12
JustBrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone else that could see them joining with Hopeless Records? Not a huge fan of the label, but I am a huge fan of the band. I think they could be a good fit.
07:28 PM on 09/13/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Alkaline Trio/Bayside Tour or Motion City Soundtrack/Bayside Tour. Either way I would throw money at that so fast.

I mean I know they're not headlining or anything, but both MCS and Bayside are on the TAYF tour, if you didn't already know.

Seen them a bunch, their set is always so stale. They play play fucking great, don't get me wrong. One of my favorite bands, but they do need to change it up. I love both those records, and they play like two songs off each...

Agreed. I love the self titled and The Walking Wounded is great too, but every time I've seen this band play, it's just a bunch of stuff from those albums. There are some songs off of Killing Time that I'd love to see live. Hell, even Shudder.
07:30 PM on 09/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I mean I know they're not headlining or anything, but both MCS and Bayside are on the TAYF tour, if you didn't already know.

There is only 1 date with MCS so I hardly count that even though I am sure it will be awesome.
07:40 PM on 09/13/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Not surprised after HH's situation at the label. HH made it sound like the label is falling apart, and not putting much behind bands. Baysides one of the smaller acts so it makes sense they would get dropped.
07:51 PM on 09/13/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
There is only 1 date with MCS so I hardly count that even though I am sure it will be awesome.

Oh, damn I didn't realize that. Not a big MCS fan myself, but I guess I got a good date. Sorry for salting the wound dawgggg.
08:09 PM on 09/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Oh, damn I didn't realize that. Not a big MCS fan myself, but I guess I got a good date. Sorry for salting the wound dawgggg.
Its all good. They were both in town on the same date and fused tours for that date. I saw MCS this summer though so its all good.
08:16 PM on 09/13/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
interesting. I wonder what's going on with Wind Up. Anyway, I'd like to see them land on Epitaph
08:34 PM on 09/13/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
epitaph or hopeless i see, if not they remain unsigned. hopefully they make these new songs available for people who don't have a chance to see the tour
08:38 PM on 09/13/12
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Inb4 Rise Records signs them

This would be cool... and have the headline a tour wit further seems forever and day trader... or make it a co-headliner with the early November, that would be a must see
09:31 PM on 09/13/12
donwagenblast
@mylifeisdon
User Info.
From what Anthony told me in the interview, the deal they had with Wind-Up was only for one album, and he seemed at peace with the situation. Thanks for posting, Jason!
09:45 PM on 09/13/12
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
I'll keep buying whatever they put out. Time for a self release, gentlemen?
10:26 PM on 09/13/12
j4callen
User Info.
It's an EP for sure. Not positive whether originals or covers or both. Can find out though if anyone REALLY wants to know.
10:27 PM on 09/13/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
So Wind-Up ended up working for noone? Gotcha.
10:39 PM on 09/13/12
TidingsFromSean
I saw water
User Info.
I always thought Wind-Up was a strange fit for them. Basically a bunch of butt-rock and Bayside.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums