Starlight Envy - 09.13.12
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
One of the songs from my brother's band was named "Starlight Envy". It served as sort of an inspiration.
2. How did this band get started?
Me and Eric Radu began creating songs on our computer with a program called Tabit. We eventually formed an actual band.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, Incubus, Third Eye Blind
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Yellowcard, because they are a big inspiration to us and they know how to have fun on a tour!
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Unfortunately, I would not know.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because we are from St. Petersburg, and we are awesome!
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Steven Stamkos, Tampa Bay Lightning.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
The absolute terrible garbage that is repeated on the radio.
10. Memorable tour experience?
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It is a great place to read CD reviews, and great place to get noticed!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Unlimited logic, because no one would question me again!
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
We have to all wear Dora The Explorer rings or we won't do well
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Far too much, that is what we're hoping to change.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
The radio is an amazing tool that is being wasted by the industry.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Marching Drum Corps.
12:45 PM on 09/14/12
Довольно интересный ответ, только обоснуйте его пожалуйста.