AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:28 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
To remember, and to let go.

Proof's in the pudding...try and talk your way out of this one guys.
10:33 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
i don't see a problem with this
10:34 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
So they wanted to make sure Mitt Romney answered a single question? They likely all had that pre-planned as their story, as it was the hot topic of the day before Romney's conference, and wanted to make sure it got answered regardless of who was called on. Cool. What does this prove again?
10:35 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
So they wanted to make sure Mitt Romney answered a single question? They likely all had that pre-planned as their story, as it was the hot topic of the day before Romney's conference, and wanted to make sure it got answered regardless of who was called on. Cool. What does this prove again?

clearly the liberal media was trying to destroy Romney by asking him questions

those bastards
10:38 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!

Haha they asked the same questions over and over and got caught scheming about it. But keep trying to defend them...I doubt you can find a Fox News video where anyone is plotting/scheming with other reporters to trap Obama. That's because they're fair and balanced.
10:38 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
clearly the liberal media was trying to destroy Romney by asking him questions

those bastards
It's funny to me that the actual mainstream media had a segment dedicated to trying to tear down any other form of media.
10:40 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
his 2nd post in this thread confirms status of troll...no need to feed him any further
10:42 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
his 2nd post in this thread confirms status of troll...no need to feed him any further

Bingo.
10:45 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
Haha they asked the same questions over and over and got caught scheming about it. But keep trying to defend them...I doubt you can find a Fox News video where anyone is plotting/scheming with other reporters to trap Obama. That's because their fair and balanced.
sigg'd thank you
10:45 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
HYGz
no. nice and slow.
Male - 25 Years Old
Haha they asked the same questions over and over and got caught scheming about it. But keep trying to defend them...I doubt you can find a Fox News video where anyone is plotting/scheming with other reporters to trap Obama. That's because their fair and balanced.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not with this statement. Fox News fair and balanced? That's just not a thing that is real. Also..."they're."
10:48 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
even if they were trying to "trap him" into embarrassing himself by asking him a series of questions, is that really wrong? should we only ask the people who want to run our country easy questions that they can answer without bringing themselves down and being honest?
10:50 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!

Of course...I'm saying Fox News is fair and balanced to a bunch of liberal hipsters and I'm trolling? I guess you can ban me from the politics thread since that's how you want to run things by banning me from another thread a "Warning" me for this post. I was respectful and didn't curse/bully/break any of the rules (except disagree with your liberal hipster ways) and I get warnings/bans. Peace out AP Liberal (Politics) Forum.
10:52 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
...Did he seriously just call us all hipsters?
10:53 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
HYGz
no. nice and slow.
Male - 25 Years Old
...Did he seriously just call us all hipsters?

I believe he called us Liberal Hipsters.
10:53 AM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
liberals=hipsters

duh

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives