AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Mp3 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

2:54 Cover Seal And Tour With The xx

Posted by - 12:47 PM on 09/14/12
You can find 2:54's cover of Seal's "Killer" in the replies as well as the band's tour dates with The xx.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
12:47 PM on 09/14/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
[sc=59407208]59407208[/sc]

OUR DATES
10/11 - San Francisco, CA - Brick and Mortar
10/12 - Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Palladium !
10/13 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Forever Cemetery !
10/16 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex !
10/17 - Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater !
10/19 - Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue & 7th Street Entry !
10/20 - Chicago, IL - The Congress Theater !
10/21 - Milwaukee, WI - Pabst Theater !
10/22 - Toronto, ON - The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern
10/24 - Brooklyn, NY - Knitting Factory
10/25 - New York, NY - The Mercury Lounge

! = w/ The xx
01:14 PM on 09/14/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ah my god I wish our date had 2:54 instead of Chairlift.
01:23 PM on 09/14/12
mudwayne
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought that was an Adamski track and Seal just happened to sing on it?
01:36 PM on 09/14/12
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
Just curious, what's the significance of "2:54"?
03:49 PM on 09/14/12
ErinLea
Did you just bitchslap my beer?
User Info.
Just curious, what's the significance of "2:54"?
I read somewhere it's after a drum roll in the Melvins’ song “A History of Bad Men”.

Good band.
04:34 PM on 09/15/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Ah my god I wish our date had 2:54 instead of Chairlift.
Not saying anything bad about 2:54, but Chairlift are excellent
05:03 PM on 09/15/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not saying anything bad about 2:54, but Chairlift are excellent

Yes, they are, I have a particular fondness for 2:54 though.
06:32 PM on 10/18/12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When a little bit of time goes by, we want to coach outlet keep a little something, Ever since we tightly clenched hands, but in the end everything leaving no. Years later, we suddenly understand that we also get a gift even we do not know.
My life I love
Stop coming and going to work every day, while the one on the old grandfather but always stick here. That is a under a light rain in the morning, I propped my favorite small umbrella at the coach factory online bus stop, sharply today perhaps less rain car because of it. Seeing increasingly greater the rain, turned round and I coach factory outlet found him still there. Every day he is in front of the station to sell commemorative coins or before gadgets, like today. At this point, I hesitated, and want to go to his umbrella, I looked at the people around, seemed indifferent to the waiting bus. Finally, I went over coach factory outlet there and talked for a while, and grandfather, probably more than 10 minutes or so, my car, I turned around to say goodbye to him and told big on home, his family lived in this surrounding. On the bus, my heart is still there at the station, did not know he did not go back, do not know there are people like me to give him an umbrella. Care I think I do this, I believe that in heaven there will help my grandfather.
Life gives me courage
The day of the end of last year, I just returned from another city came back, they coach outlet store online received the mother's phone said the grandfather fell down, hang up the phone after my brothers and I rushed to the home at a rapid pace. Home, I saw my grandfather did not seem very serious, he can clearly know that we came back. After that they go to the hospital, home, grandmother and newborn nephew, my sister-in-law to stay at home, and did not go with him. But the situation is not as optimistic as I thought the hospital that night Grandpa a coma, never sober, at home, although I am very sad, but also consider the feelings of her grandmother very strong installed. The hospital around 23:00 lunar 29 day phone is dying, coach purses outlet the moment I do not know how to export my grandmother said. Remember my grandfather has been that good health and even the common cold are few people, in the face of sudden it to blow as I am really not bear. Off the grandfather, I stay home with my grandmother for a long time, during the Spring Festival, every family was very happy, we but also how happy everyone not looking at the favorite dishes of the table grandfather previously, we are hard to swallow. The fact is that, anyway we can not exchange the time before we have the courage to continue. See grandma now one a day at home, I knew she was coach outlet online very sad, but louis vuitton handbags he insisted, and so are we. Therefore, no matter what kind of blow, I will bravely face.
The life-giving I insist
To come out from the school, there are coach handbags outlet too many unexpected, too much can not accept. Surprise, now college students so much, can not think coach outlet store online of the company now employing so little, so little can not think of a price rise on the occasion salary. Can not accept the exclusion of my colleagues can not accept not leave life can not accept overtime days. To this end, I changed one after another, and finally I started thinking about society like a gardener, twigs pruned, looks and other. So I began to coach outlet canada slowly change themselves, from the smallest place to start, I believe that one day I will be successful, will make the envy of others. But this is not easy, and the need to adhere to. Yesterday, I work until the early morning, out of the Building, the moment I just feel this day seems more substantial than the school did not complain, learned more, and more exercise me. Living in depicting taught me what adhere to.
Life given to me all the time, and I will remember forever. Maybe there will be a breaking humble hut nice scenery, but in my opinion that scenic complementary, not contradictory. Life unpleasantness, the more they want to seize retain more no faster, more do not want to do more, and we can not change lives, but we learned from life to better live.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos