AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 51 of 51
07:24 PM on 09/16/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Awesome man. How was BtS? Im really excited.
They were fucking unreal dude. Doug is definitely one of the best guitarists I've seen live. I was two people from the stage (no barrier), dead center so I got to watch him the whole time. They also played a good amount of older stuff which was really cool too. I would've have loved more than one song from Perfect From Now On, as it's my favorite of theirs, but they played four or five from There's Nothing Wrong with Love which was amazing. Also I got a really good crowd too haha, which helped. Brett Netson thanked them for being so drunk at one point.
07:32 PM on 09/16/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
They were fucking unreal dude. Doug is definitely one of the best guitarists I've seen live. I was two people from the stage (no barrier), dead center so I got to watch him the whole time. They also played a good amount of older stuff which was really cool too. I would've have loved more than one song from Perfect From Now On, as it's my favorite of theirs, but they played four or five from There's Nothing Wrong with Love which was amazing. Also I got a really good crowd too haha, which helped. Brett Netson thanked them for being so drunk at one point.
Haha that's great. Hoping to hear a lot from Keep It Like A Secret
07:35 PM on 09/16/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Haha that's great. Hoping to hear a lot from Keep It Like A Secret
They played "The Plan" third, which was sweet, and then also "Broken Chairs" and "Else" elsewhere. "Broken Chairs" was insane haha. Also, I'm not a huge fan of some of their newer stuff, but "Goin' Against Your Mind," from You in Reverse was ridiculous live. They closed with that.
11:41 PM on 09/16/12
njsuccessstory
The '59 Sound
User Info.

01:07 PM on 09/18/12
dash64
This Is My Design
User Info.

"Now I’m a failure, cursed with male genitalia.
A parasitic fuck, with no clue as to what men do, impossible to love."
I love this song and have listened to it way too many times. Really easy to relate to at the moment.
10:09 AM on 09/22/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
the staff needs to review this band dammit

http://thesunandthesea.bandcamp.com/

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles