AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Used News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Used Release New Music Video

Posted by - 11:20 AM on 09/17/12
The Used have released their new music video for "Put Me Out" -- it's in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
11:20 AM on 09/17/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
11:28 AM on 09/17/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
One of the weakest on the album imo. boring.
11:38 AM on 09/17/12
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
I want to still like this band, but I'm just not feeling it. The chorus is incredibly blah, just no punch, no kick, just meh all around.
11:38 AM on 09/17/12
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
Video was alright. I was at the show they shot that at. Was pretty cool to see it then.
11:52 AM on 09/17/12
friskycurtain
Registered Member
User Info.
Good video. Made me chuckle.
12:06 PM on 09/17/12
t3hmilkman923
This is where you need to be.
User Info.
lawl.
12:32 PM on 09/17/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thought it'd be way better the way they talked about the concept on Warped Wednesdays

barely understood why he was in a cigarette costume around the 2:30 mark
01:25 PM on 09/17/12
shtjames
User Info.
dope sauce
03:54 PM on 09/17/12
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
User Info.
the entire band is loosing their hair soooo bad. wish i could be into them again like when i was in high school.
04:02 PM on 09/17/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the entire band is loosing their hair soooo bad. wish i could be into them again like when i was in high school.
I have wanted to say this for awhile but I didn't want to seem like a jerk...but I agree and it's a sad thing to see.
04:26 PM on 09/17/12
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
User Info.
I have wanted to say this for awhile but I didn't want to seem like a jerk...but I agree and it's a sad thing to see.
i mean its just a reminder that they're not like 21 anymore, and most of them are like in really committed relationships so i really don't get where the lyrics comes from anymore.
04:35 PM on 09/17/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i mean its just a reminder that they're not like 21 anymore, and most of them are like in really committed relationships so i really don't get where the lyrics comes from anymore.
They come from the pursuit of the all mighty $ unfortunately. I feel like, after a certain age, musical genres seem silly for older guys/girls to be playing. Blink changed their sound to stay where they are currently. The Used missed that memo and have been trying to ride the cash cow of screamo well in to their 30's for the last 3 records.I feell like it's finally running out of milk so to speak.
04:44 PM on 09/17/12
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
User Info.
They come from the pursuit of the all mighty $ unfortunately. I feel like, after a certain age, musical genres seem silly for older guys/girls to be playing. Blink changed their sound to stay where they are currently. The Used missed that memo and have been trying to ride the cash cow of screamo well in to their 30's for the last 3 records.I feell like it's finally running out of milk so to speak.
they just look silly nowadays. i don't know. i mean they're all really nice guys and i'm happy they're successful, i just am not a fan anymore.
05:49 PM on 09/17/12
sickydicky
outlander!
User Info.
dont be harsh. who gives a fuck if they are old. vulnerable was good and its just the style they enjoy playing

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos