|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
I (Joe) started the band and decided to name the project after a film. After going through all my dvd collection 'LIAR LIAR' stood out to me and I then realised it was perfect!
2. How did this band get started?
It all started when Joe was writing and recording electronic tracks on his own. Joe then realised he wanted to turn 'LIAR LIAR' into a 4 piece Pop/Punk act and not long after found three members who wanted the same thing as him.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
We love many bands and artists but our main influences for LIAR LIAR are..
All Time Low
You Me At Six
New Found Glory
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
You Me At Six would be an awesome band to tour with. We Have much respect for this band as they started like we have just doing what they love but have made it in fame. Their fan crowds would be perfect for us to perform to! I would also love to hang with the band and party with them everynight.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
It has got to be KFC. We love chicken!
6. Why should people listen to your band?
People should listen to our band because we are catchy as hell and we will remind you what its like to be young again.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
I would thank my mother and Father for all the support they have given over the years.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I would make Pop/Punk more popular than it is and make sure it is played on radio stations everywhere!
10. Memorable tour experience?
We have not yet done a full UK tour as we are in the process of finalising one
but when we do we will be sure to let you know
11. What is your favorite song to play?
Our favourite song to play live has to be our very own 'Heart Attack' because the crowd always enjoy it, but if its a cover it has to be 'Dear Maria Count Me In' by All Time Low.
12. What is your vacation spot of choice?
13. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Star wars, Pokemon and Blink-182
14. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
If I could have any super power it would be to be able to fly, because you can cut all traffic!
15. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
We don't have any kind of band ritual but we believe just one pint of lager helps us perform at our best.
16. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
What fans don't know won't hurt them.
17. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
The towns we live in are small and are not what any of us are about, more people would apreciate what we do in other towns and citys.
18. What do you like to do in your spare time?
In our spare time we just create new Pop/Punk vibes and party like animals!
19. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
We all secretly work in a warehouse driving forktrucks!
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |