Update: The chat is now over. I would like to thank Envy On the Coast for taking part in this feature and staying for so long to answer questions. To those who have just visited AP.net for the first time, we're glad to have you, feel free to post in our forums.
Envy On the Coast will be chatting in this thread at approximately 9:00 p.m. EST. They will be under the names brianenvy,ryanenvy, salenvy, danenvy, and jerenvy. Come on in, say hello, and talk with the band about their most recent album, Lucy Gray, or anything else.
- Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask them tough questions, but make sure that you are crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.
- Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get the band members' attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.
- If someone doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.
- This is not a way to ask the band for favors, to ask them if they'll write a song for you or visit you at your house. While I'm sure they'd absolutely love to, try not to hassle them too much.
- You may notice a slight lag on the website while refreshing pages/posting. That's because this band rules and a lot of people want to talk to them and it slows the site down.