Username
Password
National Product News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
National Product
Inside AP.net

Danny Casler Blogs From the Heart

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (01/14/08)
Danny Casler of National Product has posted a blog about music that has ruined and saved his life that is worth a read from anyone. Check it out here and let him know what you think

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
07:30 PM on 01/14/08
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kudos to the band on this being their first post with the new news icon.

I also want to say, on a personal level, that it's awesome just how human of a person Danny is. I see him post all the time on the site like he's a regular guy like any one of us. For some reason, I put bands on a pedestal even though I shouldn't and I'm always surprised by how down to earth they all are and how they're just regular people like I am. Danny is just a cool person and a really genuine guy judging from his posts on this site. I've never once seen him take anger out on anyone else and he has a true carefree Hawaiian spirit. I wish more people were like him.
07:44 PM on 01/14/08
anamericangod
User Info.

I also want to say, on a personal level, that it's awesome just how human of a person Danny is. I see him post all the time on the site like he's a regular guy like any one of us. For some reason, I put bands on a pedestal even though I shouldn't and I'm always surprised by how down to earth they all are and how they're just regular people like I am. Danny is just a cool person and a really genuine guy judging from his posts on this site. I've never once seen him take anger out on anyone else and he has a true carefree Hawaiian spirit. I wish more people were like him.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Agreed 100%. I was surprised the first time he commented on something I said, and just thought it was so awesome that a guy in a band would take the time to interact with everyday folk like me. I still think it's cool as hell.
08:06 PM on 01/14/08
CrimsonJihad
User Info.
from personal experience, to add to the "i love danny"club, danny has been nothing but the coolest to myself and my sister since we saw them in lancaster in some small venue opening for saosin, to when we went to their cd release show and congratulated them for making it so far. that whole band is filled with the nicest guys and their music shows the honesty because of that.

oh, and i enjoyed reading the blog too heehee
08:39 PM on 01/14/08
Theow593
User Info.
danny is the man, no question.
08:44 PM on 01/14/08
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
Danny is awesome!
08:46 PM on 01/14/08
JackSlapFear
Trouble
User Info.
love this kid
09:07 PM on 01/14/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
thanks guys, very kind of you to say the things you did and makes feel good during times when i feel like im literally going thru hell =) you guys rule
09:10 PM on 01/14/08
TheGoodnightMoon
cursed far more than I am praised
User Info.
I love Danny, he is one of the nicest and most positive dudes on this website.
09:20 PM on 01/14/08
sheisarebel
Dee
User Info.
That was absolutely beautiful and completely true. Everything he said about music is exactly how I feel about it. I can say without a doubt that if it weren't for music's extraordinary way of taking hold of a person's life and never letting go, I would be dead right now.
10:14 PM on 01/14/08
stand revealed
User Info.
me and danny sang a song with a bum about getting one more dollar to buy a beer in an alley in seattle once. good times, great dudes.
10:18 PM on 01/14/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
me and danny sang a song with a bum about getting one more dollar to buy a beer in an alley in seattle once. good times, great dudes.

haha thats so rad =) the bums man....the bums
10:24 PM on 01/14/08
hxchairstylist
Hair on Mars
User Info.

I agree. kudos danny for putting yourself out there. someday, I'm gonna catch up w/ ya.
10:45 PM on 01/14/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
I agree. kudos danny for putting yourself out there. someday, I'm gonna catch up w/ ya.

i hope so bud...not just for the hug and handshake but also because my herrrrrr is scraggly and needs to get did son!
11:00 PM on 01/14/08
hxchairstylist
Hair on Mars
User Info.
i hope so bud...not just for the hug and handshake but also because my herrrrrr is scraggly and needs to get did son!

haha... yah, I saw that in your blog picture. :) kiddin'.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums