AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Rise Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: ISSUES

Posted by - 12:50 PM on 09/19/12
You can check out our interview with new Velocity/Rise band ISSUES here. This band features former members of Woe, Is Me, and the band have just wrapped up recording a debut EP with producer/engineer Kris Crummett.
From The Interview"We have the knowledge of a band that's risen to the top, but we have the heart of a starting new, and working our way back up. It's cool, because it's kept us grounded, but the knowledge has kept us motivated with what to do. We're working really hard, and it's definitely a hustle, but at least we have the fans that are craving stuff."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
01:08 PM on 09/19/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
what's the best woe is me album so i can understand why these guys gets 50 news posts a month on here, mainly tyler

(genuinely curious not being a dick)
01:18 PM on 09/19/12
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
Crummett is a legit dude, so if he says this is going to be awesome i trust him.
01:43 PM on 09/19/12
whenwefirstmet
lets keep this circlejerk going.
User Info.
what's the best woe is me album so i can understand why these guys gets 50 news posts a month on here, mainly tyler

There is only one W,IM album - Number[s] which also has a re-release. New album soon.
01:45 PM on 09/19/12
Steve Alcala
Let's play Smash. 1478-4468-2484
User Info.

There's only one lol It's pretty good for what the scene is worth but a) the production gets annoying b) it gets very repetitive

They get 50 posts because everything done after (and some would argue have ever done) is complete garbage, there's drama due to the unreasonable and egotistical nature of everyone ever involved with this band.
01:57 PM on 09/19/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
There is only one W,IM album - Number[s] which also has a re-release. New album soon.

There's only one lol It's pretty good for what the scene is worth but a) the production gets annoying b) it gets very repetitive

They get 50 posts because everything done after (and some would argue have ever done) is complete garbage, there's drama due to the unreasonable and egotistical nature of everyone ever involved with this band.

ah okay, i thought it was like a johnny craig thing with dgd where they actually have some really good music and that's why people still care even after all the drama and stuff. i'll still give it a listen i guess
02:04 PM on 09/19/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I just want to hear some music already.
02:39 PM on 09/19/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
we will see
03:02 PM on 09/19/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Does anyone know who the current lineup is? I thought the ferris brothers were a part of this. Does that production guy (not kris) actually play an instrument?
03:02 PM on 09/19/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.

There is nothing to understand except that scene douches flock to scene band news and AP sees it's as site traffic.
03:38 PM on 09/19/12
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
risen to the top
03:46 PM on 09/19/12
BringdowN
They're Only Chasing Safety
User Info.
There is nothing to understand except that scene douches flock to scene band news and AP sees it's as site traffic.
Gotta love generalizations, derp.

Pretty excited for this release, hopefully it turns out well.
04:51 PM on 09/19/12
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
Fighting the urge to troll this thread. Fuck Im bored
06:43 PM on 09/19/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Fighting the urge to troll this thread. Fuck Im bored
Do whatever you want, man. You're a grown ass man for crying out loud...
10:18 PM on 09/19/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Does anyone know who the current lineup is? I thought the ferris brothers were a part of this. Does that production guy (not kris) actually play an instrument?
Well it sounded like that one guy didn't even know how to play guitar and still doesn't. Moral supporter?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos