AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

A Wilhelm Scream News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

A Wilhelm Scream Announces New Guitar Player

Posted by - 12:22 PM on 01/15/08
A Wilhelm Scream has announced Mike Supina as their new guitarist.
Message From The BandTo our loyal fans, critics, and people who don't give a fuck - (but will post their opinion on the internet anyway out of a sheer attempt for attenion in their otherwise meaningless lives),

A miracle has happened. No, not one of those miracles where a holiday will be made out of it in years to come, but something that should at least be celebrated with maybe a pathetic "ticker-tape parade". (Like that episode of the Simpsons..."Welcome home, Space-girl!" ... was that the pretzel episode?)

Mike Supina, (aka. "Meehow", "Shit-Dick", "Psycho-Mike-oh", etc.)... will be joining us on all of our upcoming tours, and coming into the studio with us at the end of the year to write the next record. Mike was with us on the tour with Only Crime and The Swellers, and he touched us - in a way that we want none of our girlfriends or parents/loved ones to know about. Never the less, there was a connection. So if any of you were wondering who the new guitarist is, It's fuckin' MIKE, okay?!?!

SO, we're fucking stoked to have this destroyer of a guitarist with us, in my opinion, he's one of the best musician's I've ever had the chance to share a stage with, and I can speak for the band when I say that we're extremely excited to see what he brings to the table when we lock ourselves into the practice room to put together all the ideas that all of us have.

THAT BEING SAID, we'll see you UK fuckers in the next few days... and I know that there are places on the internet that say we're going to (main land)europe (and many other strange, far away places) later on this year... it's true, i just don't know if i'm allowed to talk about it, or mention it yet. OOPS!

More news at 11,

Bri.

Submitted by RyanFTW

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
12:40 PM on 01/15/08
Wyatt!!!
'Trip Fontaine'
User Info.
Sweet!
01:07 PM on 01/15/08
jenny_ell
put your hands up for detroit
User Info.
who is mike supina? i just woke up and im drawing a huge blank, i know i've heard that name
01:26 PM on 01/15/08
TheWoj
Forever a 3EB Fan
User Info.
who is mike supina? i just woke up and im drawing a huge blank, i know i've heard that name
you're from metro detroit, so you've probably heard of him playing with Alucard.
01:40 PM on 01/15/08
jenny_ell
put your hands up for detroit
User Info.
you're from metro detroit, so you've probably heard of him playing with Alucard.

hahaha oh my, i think you are right!
01:52 PM on 01/15/08
nicolerork
nicolerork.com
User Info.
Isn't this guy from The Weakend?
04:21 PM on 01/15/08
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Supina is a beast on the 6 string.
They're taking all the best people from good bands.
First Brian from The FULLBLAST (insane band)
And now Mike from Alucard (great band)
04:40 PM on 01/15/08
GlassyLight
King of Wrangling
User Info.
god, i love this band - can't wait to see the new guy on tour.
06:38 PM on 01/15/08
joe pbxnj
User Info.
sweet deal. i saw mike play guitar filling in for fordirelifesake like a few years ago and i saw him fill in on the wilhelm scream swellers tour. he shredz
08:32 PM on 01/15/08
atarisaveskids
User Info.
Mike is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I've been wondering when this would be announced. Excellent news. See you in April guys.
05:19 PM on 01/20/08
pasadena
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Supina from the Weakend is Jeff, Mike's brother, who is as amazing on drums as Mike is on guitar.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos