07:31 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
NJ
Male - 23 Years Old
Okay here's the deal

Step 01 - Follow this link: http://teensuicide.bandcamp.com
Step 02 - Listen to the new Teen Suicide album, I Will Be My Own Hell Because There Is A Devil Inside My Body
Step 03 - Thank me

Seriously, this album (and their other stuff) is insanely good. I've lost track of how many times I've played this album this week. I don't even know what to compare it to because I can't think of another band that really sounds anything like this.

I'm not suggesting that you download it because it's free. I'm suggesting that you download it because this is really great music.

07:33 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
omg yeah <3 some songs:

teen suicide - "give me back to the sky"

teen suicide - "cop graveyard"

teen suicide - "the same things happening to me, even in my dreams"
07:35 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
also,
07:40 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
I listened to part of this the other night. I'll try to remember to listen to the whole thing tonight.
07:47 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
College Park, MD
Male
Will probably see a house show with them this weekend, guys live right near campus.
07:47 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I listened to part of this the other night. I'll try to remember to listen to the whole thing tonight.

so haunt me haunt me haunt me OOoooOoooOoooh
07:48 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Will probably see a house show with them this weekend, guys live right near campus.

dude that's so rad. damn. you should do it.
07:49 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Colorblind!
lord top button
London, ON
Male - 21 Years Old
there is a devil inside my booty
07:51 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
College Park, MD
Male
dude that's so rad. damn. you should do it.

I have an exam tomorrow, friday, and monday, and the show's on saturday, so I don't know. Will probably go just to get away from it all. Octaves is playing as well, and I enjoy them, some pretty good hardcore. Also a couple other screamo bands are playing too. It's at one of the Teen Suicide members' places, probably will be a great time. I'm just insanely busy/stressed/other stuff. Plus no underaged drinking :((((((
07:52 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
StepsInADance
http://taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com/
Miami Fl
Male - 21 Years Old
Had no idea they had put out a new record, DC Snuff Film was my jam.
07:52 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I have an exam tomorrow, friday, and monday, and the show's on saturday, so I don't know. Will probably go just to get away from it all. Octaves is playing as well, and I enjoy them, some pretty good hardcore. Also a couple other screamo bands are playing too. It's at one of the Teen Suicide members' places, probably will be a great time. I'm just insanely busy/stressed/other stuff. Plus no underaged drinking :((((((

oh dude just be like yo sam malcom said i can have this beer let me drink man. dude good luck with your exams.
07:54 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
College Park, MD
Male
oh dude just be like yo sam malcom said i can have this beer let me drink man. dude good luck with your exams.

hah, thx bby I'll let ya know how it goes.
10:13 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
BozzBlonde
Adieux.
Lakeland, FL
Female
I had listened to this album for the first time while I was working about two days ago. It's ridiculously good, especially the last two tracks.
10:58 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
OpIvy57
Lusby
Male - 23 Years Old

Yo it's at my house and you can definitely get as drunk as you want. Lemme know if you need me to make a run to CP liquors.
11:13 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
torts
college park
Male - 22 Years Old
yeah on the real you can get drunk if you want no one will be mad. you should come dude!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets