Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Haste the Day was great, I miss them
You and me both.
09:59 AM on 09/21/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Actually like this band. They actually have a real passion for what they do, and the lead singer is a great guy.
10:08 AM on 09/21/12
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
Pretty ignorant. Prada's latest album surprised a lot of people and it doesn't seem like they even heard it.
This. A thousand time this.
10:30 AM on 09/21/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Just listened to the leak. Not bad. I really liked a few tracks off of Creatures, but it was pretty generic overall. Props to them for changing it up, when most of their fan base probably won't like it.
10:43 AM on 09/21/12
ARo2431
User Info.
Pretty ignorant. Prada's latest album surprised a lot of people and it doesn't seem like they even heard it.

He sounds like an idiot for saying that. Prada's last album and Zombie EP will be better than anything these guys release.
10:50 AM on 09/21/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Just listened to the leak. Not bad. I really liked a few tracks off of Creatures, but it was pretty generic overall. Props to them for changing it up, when most of their fan base probably won't like it.
They're hopping on the Of Mice & Men "let's incorporate nu-metal into our generic metalcore and act like it's something entirely new" bandwagon.

Creatures sucked, and this one will too.
11:04 AM on 09/21/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
I've never listened to these guys, but they seem like Manson in a lot of ways. Is it worth listening to?
11:08 AM on 09/21/12
Light_Grenades
User Info.
Not really hearing the difference.
11:18 AM on 09/21/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
i hate that this band is from my hometown

at least we've got title fight to maintain some credibility
This.
11:18 AM on 09/21/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I've never listened to these guys, but they seem like Manson in a lot of ways. Is it worth listening to?
Their album Creatures is pretty fun. I recommend listening to it around Halloween coming up - it has a lot of cool Tim Burton/Danny Elfman-esque keys.
11:19 AM on 09/21/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Haste the Day was great, I miss them

Same here, they really went out with a bang though. I'd say that AOTWK is my favorite release of theirs despite listening since BB.
11:30 AM on 09/21/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
Their album Creatures is pretty fun. I recommend listening to it around Halloween coming up - it has a lot of cool Tim Burton/Danny Elfman-esque keys.

How do you find the more anti-religious themes on the album? I don't personally object or anything to music that's oriented that way, but it just always makes me feel sad cause I feel like it indicates more misrepresentation of people who identify with the same faith as me, and it usually gets me pretty down.
11:35 AM on 09/21/12
xananomaly
User Info.
Kind of a bad move, throwing out negativity to other popular bands in the scene. Especially TDWP, who are a lot more respected now than they used to be.
Pretty sure you and a few others here are missing his point completely. He said he's tired of being compared to those bands constantly, and that they aren't influences of theirs, and why would they be? He wasnt hating on anyone.
11:37 AM on 09/21/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
How do you find the more anti-religious themes on the album? I don't personally object or anything to music that's oriented that way, but it just always makes me feel sad cause I feel like it indicates more misrepresentation of people who identify with the same faith as me, and it usually gets me pretty down.
It's very disheartening to me at times but I try to enjoy the band still if I like them well enough. I find it kind of hypocritical for bands like them to be bashing on religion but then preaching acceptance at the same time. I know that religion has tended to become more commercialized in the US and has had some scandals but it's unfair of them to blatantly hate. In the end though, it makes it harder for me to enjoy them.
11:37 AM on 09/21/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Pretty sure you and a few others here are missing his point completely. He said he's tired of being compared to those bands constantly, and that they aren't influences of theirs, and why would they be? He wasnt hating on anyone.
Yeah, that's how I read it too.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version