AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

AP.net Contest: Kevin Devine Ticket Giveaway (Last Day)

Posted by: Drew Beringer (09/21/12)
Kevin Devine will be playing a show at the Madison Theatre in Rockville Centre, NY, on September 26th and we are giving away 2 tickets for the show every day this week (a total of 10 tickets). Today is the last day to win! To win a pair today, just tell us about your favorite piece Kevin Devine memorabilia (favorite record, shirt, poster, etc) is and why and I'll pick a winner by the end of today. Make sure to follow our Facebook and Twitter pages, as the next opportunity to win may pop up on our socials. Good luck.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
05:12 PM on 09/21/12
Kixur413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really, no one? I would so enter this but I'm in AZ and have no way of getting to NY in time. But I'm seeing him with Bad Books in October so good luck to whoever wins
05:31 PM on 09/21/12
AtTheEquinox
User Info.
Fall 2011 KD&TGDB poster. Been hanging on my wall since I got it!
06:34 PM on 09/21/12
mollyk
User Info.
Between the Concrete and Clouds album because I got it at this tiny venue Kevin played at solo and it reminds me of that show and how intimate the vibe was.
09:02 PM on 09/21/12
pianomanfan021
born to run
User Info.
"Between the Concrete and Clouds" holds a special place in my heart. My grandmother passed on November 17, 2011 and I relive good memories of her every time I hear the track of the same name ("11-17"). This record also got me through the toughest summer of my life. I spent this entire past summer in the hospital following double kidney failure. I found comfort in Kevin's honest songwriting and listened to "BTCAC" daily. Seeing him perform again in my hometown of Long Island would really be something special.
10:07 AM on 09/22/12
onautolux
CC
User Info.
haha. poor guy
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music