therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
I thought we knew this
06:20 PM on 09/22/12
soadjaeger
User Info.
Sweet reading comprehension.
Filling in means its temporary not permanent like we thought. This band has a history of getting temporary singers for a tour and then bringing back Jonny. I appreciate the callout but I think I read it right.
06:53 PM on 09/22/12
TyBreaker
www.facebook.com/IWasAfraid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Maybe im late haha, but i thought they were doing Secret Band for the remainder?
07:20 PM on 09/22/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Maybe im late haha, but i thought they were doing Secret Band for the remainder?

Nobody knows what DGD is doing ever. Not even DGD.
07:35 PM on 09/22/12
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Filling in means its temporary not permanent like we thought. This band has a history of getting temporary singers for a tour and then bringing back Jonny. I appreciate the callout but I think I read it right.

He's clearly not back in if they have someone doing his job. Assume all you want based on past happenings, doesn't mean your comment wasn't irrelevent.
07:41 PM on 09/22/12
xerickx24
Shots Fired
User Info.
Diggin this guys voice, I'm excited for this tour. Hopefully they'll put something out soon.
08:13 PM on 09/22/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
He's clearly not back in if they have someone doing his job. Assume all you want based on past happenings, doesn't mean your comment wasn't irrelevent.
i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure the tour kicked him off, not the band.
08:29 PM on 09/22/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Band kicks Jonny out, Tillian swoops in to save the day.

Something they probably both think about.
09:31 PM on 09/22/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
'Performing with' makes it sound he's just filling in. Hm, well, maybe they just want to see how fans react to him performing with DGD before making him a permanent member.
I like this idea best. I'm stoked to see bootleg live footage of the awesome setlist~
09:51 PM on 09/22/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure the tour kicked him off, not the band.
He was kicked off the tour, then shortly after that the band released a statement saying they kicked Jonny out of the band again for general douchebaggery.
10:10 PM on 09/22/12
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
'Performing with' makes it sound he's just filling in. Hm, well, maybe they just want to see how fans react to him performing with DGD before making him a permanent member.
I looked at your avatar, then looked at your post and thought "wait, I never wrote that." Haha
10:59 PM on 09/22/12
15 Step
User Info.
to make things clear for everyone...

DGD was going to do this tour as DGD but play mostly Secret Band songs and have Kurt come in to do vocals for DGD songs like they did the last tour. Tillian IS the newest singer for DGD, as confirmed my Matt Mingus, so I'm assuming they're going to start making use of their new vocalist sooner rather than later, maybe to see how the fans react. it's not necessarily "filling in" in a literal sense, the band is bringing him in after already planning on being without clean vocals. Tillian's voice is so different from Jonny's though, so I'm anxious to see how he pulls it off. I would love to see a Tillian/Kurt duet on some Happiness songs.

EDIT: according to Mess' twitter, they will be playing Stuck and Glued for the upcoming tour. if anyone wants to know what's up with Tillian, i'd ask Mess personally on twitter. he seems very responsive and connected to his followers. good mate.
11:23 PM on 09/22/12
Atavistic
User Info.
stop giving this band attention
12:02 AM on 09/23/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pointless, no DGD without Jonny Craig
02:57 AM on 09/23/12
AL1VE
Not Your Savior
User Info.
haha brilliant. Where is this from? I know I've seen it, but I just can't remember right now!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests