Username
Password
Green Day News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 155 of 155.
10:08 PM on 09/25/12
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
anyone who knows green day well could tell even before he had his meltdowns. when he's messed up his singing is usually way off.

drugs anyone??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgumG6Oeg1w
What...the...fuck was that?

Is it bad that he still sounds better live than most pop-punk bands' vocalists while completely out of his mind?
07:01 AM on 09/26/12
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What...the...fuck was that?

Is it bad that he still sounds better live than most pop-punk bands' vocalists while completely out of his mind?

have you not seen that before? i'm surprised at the amount of people haven't seen that. you're right though, he still sounds okay, but you can definately tell he's off when he's out of his mind
08:14 AM on 09/26/12
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
have you not seen that before? i'm surprised at the amount of people haven't seen that. you're right though, he still sounds okay, but you can definately tell he's off when he's out of his mind
I hadn't seen it. Thanks for sharing.

I feel like I'm in the minority in approving of his reaction at the festival. While I know it's probably more of an ego thing than him caring about the fans, I still feel like it demonstrates that he wasn't just showing up for a paycheck. He really wanted to entertain the crowd.

I was disappointed in his struggles to smash that guitar though. What the heck do they make guitars out of these days? He looked like he was giving it a good whack.
11:17 PM on 09/26/12
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i agree with you on pretty much everything. this may sound stupid (i know he's obviously done drugs and drinks a lot) but i am a little disappointed in the end result (him going to rehab). I at least figured he had the drugs and booze under control.
10:52 AM on 09/29/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
not really a surprise. the guys been in the scene for this many years, surprised it's taken this long to take his first trip. i think it's a little crazy the way people react to an outburst these days, bands back in the day use to do it all the time and say crazy stuff while they were up on stage and it was all the more reason to like them. nowadays it's just another reason for people to judge them and talk shit. damn internet.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums