Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
02:04 PM on 09/24/12
wall e
no rule says dog cant play basketba
User Info.
So far, I am enjoying the change. It stands as a testament to two things I believe: the incredibly ability of the band to expand and also how fickle fans can truly be.

As someone who appreciates change in a band, I like the direction. Matt said it'd be a huge change, and it is. Very different. But a good change. They have gone from that angsty, hard, in your face sound, to more of a relaxed tempo with vocals that echo through the air.

I feel like if you don't like it, fine. That's cool. Doesn't mean it sucks. If you want Absolution, OS, or Showbiz, then listen to Absolution, OS, or Showbiz. Don't throw a fit and bash them because they expanded their genre. I personally feel like this type of separation happens with a lot of bands.

In the end, the album isn't bad. It isn't their old albums, by far. It's more like an expanded upon Resistance. Which I loved. It just shows how Matt can touch nearly any genre and make something out of it.

/rant
Couldn't have said it better myself
03:10 PM on 09/24/12
wall e
User Info.
Save Me is so sick, good for Chris
03:36 PM on 09/24/12
wall e
User Info.
05:05 PM on 09/24/12
wall e
User Info.
Just listened to it earlier today. It was so bad it was funny. 3rd track was such an obvious Queen rip.

What was the one Queen song you've heard?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests