Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts.
05:12 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
These comments make me wish I weren't in class right now so I could listen to this song. Gonna have to wait another three hours...

So unbelievably excited!!!
05:48 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I've always enjoyed full-band Coheed a lot more than acoustic Coheed.
06:06 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
You can have a different opinion or criticize whatever you want. The "acoustic version" is just in no way better than this version. It just is not.

Opinion.
06:11 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
Nah, it's fact that the studio version is better than a cam recorded acoustic performance. Anyone who says otherwise is not giving a real opinion.

Okay.
06:21 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I don't need to like every song on this record. I'm okay with not liking songs. I'm okay with other people not liking songs. You just have an incorrect "opinion". It's that simple.

You must realize you sound like a complete moron right now.

If you're saying he's allowed to not like songs, then that's all there is to it. Let it go. Let him like the acoustic version more.
06:36 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I've never listened to PFI. I think I'm going to have to with all this talk about it.
07:42 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I remember when Taking Back Sunday released the demo for Best Places To Be A Mom back in the fall of 2010. A lot of fans' biggest complaint was that they took part of the ending out that they would play live, so a lot of fans liked the live version more (until the album version came in 2011).

I feel like that scenario applies here as well. Just because it's live footage (a good quality footage at that) doesn't mean a person can't like it more than a studio recording.
07:54 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
Just listened to the song. I really like everything about it. The riff is delicate and beautiful, the strings are icing on the cake, and that bridge is phenomenal.

I've only listened to two songs from the album so far, but I already like this album a lot more than NWFT and YOTBR. 13 days!!!
09:20 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
Another brilliant song conceptually. This one's from Mary, Sirius's wife's perspective. She's very concerned about Sirius because no one's ever entered the Keywork before, and she thinks he might die, or never come back.

If he's not here, then where...

The delicate tone of the vocals combined with the crashing guitars at the crescendo work so well. This is easily going to be the album with the strongest link to the story, and it's going to be fucking awesome.

And it's going to get to be my album of the year for 2012 and 2013. Between the three tracks we've heard so far (and Sentry for Descension), this already blows their last two albums out of the fucking water. Hell yeah motherfuckers.

This makes me even more excited. Fuck. Not even two weeks left...!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests